New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: WMS bb2 country code changed  (Read 4417 times)

Offline Border01

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Border01 Is working their way up.Border01 Is working their way up.Border01 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
WMS bb2 country code changed
« on: December 16, 2016, 04:07:17 PM »
I received an exchange bb2 CPU with new jurisdiction and bios. I have a bill Val  country code changed error and not sure how to fix it?  Jurisdiction chip is for Alberta Canada and bill acceptor is for Canadian currency

James

Offline Harp

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Harp New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: WMS bb2 country code changed
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 04:31:49 PM »
You need to perform a RAM Clear and reset your options

Offline Border01

• Border01 Is working their way up.Border01 Is working their way up.Border01 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 04:33:39 PM »
Ok thanks

Offline Border01

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 05:36:07 PM »
I did a successful ram clear replaced the o/s card waited for call attendant pushed diagnostic button but get nothing. Are my wires correct?  I didn't touch them or maybe my switch is defective it is a bb2 CPU

Offline Border01

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 07:10:09 PM »
Surely someone has a suggestion. I've been working on a solution for the past month. Christmas is coming and I've been a good boy

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 07:16:02 PM »
Do you have open door m message on the screen?  It should say more than just call attendant, it should also cycle through alll kinds of pending tilts, if not, turn the jackpot reset key to see what the error message is.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Border01

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 07:35:57 PM »
This is what I got 

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 07:43:14 PM »
It is waiting on you to set all that up.  It is only axcessed after a proper clear to perform the functions with the door open and switches working properly on the machine. You have to set the game up.

Offline Border01

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2016, 07:46:50 PM »
My understanding is that you push the diagnostic switch and go into settings to do that. When I hit the switch I get nothing.

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 07:48:11 PM »
Do you have open door m on bottom left part of the screen?  I don't see that error.  If the main door switch is not in the open position, it will not let you into the setup menu.  Whoever sold you the machine, might have permanently jumped the switch for some unknown reason.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Border01

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2016, 07:53:57 PM »
No sir this is what I have

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2016, 08:06:47 PM »
Your main door switch is not working or is permanently jumped. The main door switch is located behind an actuator plate the pushes the switch as you close the door.  Here's a photo,  make sure the switch is there and it is wired right.  If the switch works right, when the door is openend, it should say Open Door M on the bottom right (sorry, had originally said bottom left).  Attached photo of message as well.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2016, 08:13:19 PM »
That's what I said.  Pretty easy to figure out. They may have the wires switched on the switch which is common or even spliced and tied together.  The cherry switch as they call them -if you look at them have imprinted on them -NO or NC  -normally open or normally closed.  As a note if you suspect any bad cherry switches (push toggle type) You can use a simple dvom (multi-meter) to determine this. 

Offline Border01

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2016, 08:24:03 PM »
I'm very sorry but I'm lost where do I look for that?  Mine does not look like those photos at all

Offline Melissarmdlm

• Reputation Power: 12
  • Melissarmdlm New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2016, 08:36:40 PM »
Your main door switch is just over the bill acceptor, from the front view it's that metal tang sticking out, and those are known to get sticky in BB2s. Just cycle it to get it moving again.

Offline Harp

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Harp New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2016, 04:30:10 AM »
As Melissarmdlm said the metal lever above the BV activates the Main Door switch and they have a habit of getting stuck in the closed position, push in and out a couple of times and you will hear the game recognize the door open

Once the game sees the Main Door open you will be able to enter the Setup to configure the game

Offline Border01

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2016, 11:01:19 AM »
I found the door mechanism switch and it was stuck in the closed position. Thanks to your help I finally have a machine that works.  Thanks so much everyone!

James

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal