New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT Game King games help  (Read 2160 times)

Offline Songster1337

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Songster1337 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
IGT Game King games help
« on: May 09, 2017, 05:44:40 PM »
 :wave: Hello,
I apologize in advance if I'm posting this in the wrong section.
I'm a newbie here that was recommended this wonderful forum.

The question that I have is that I have an IGT Game King, I believe its somewhere around late 90's and it has a bunch of games on it, but not all of them are available to play. For example blackjack, triple diamonds and nevada poker is available in Setup but not to play  :banghead: . Some guy told me there is a 6 prong chip that needs to be reversed to enable them, so I just wanted to make sure with you guys :hail: , what is it exactly that I need to do and what info of the machine you need from me... I have pictures that sort of explain what I'm talking about
 :EmoticonHelp4:

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: IGT Game King games help
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 07:44:46 PM »
Looks like gameking 4.x.  You will need a key chip (not whatever the other guy told you) to enable/disable games.  Key 22 ought to work.  You can post a WTB here and someone will offer you one.  They are not that expensive, typically running under $20.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline smoothgrh

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • smoothgrh Is working their way up.smoothgrh Is working their way up.smoothgrh Is working their way up.
  • Bally 873; Game King 3502/3902; Atari System 2
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 09:32:34 PM »
I've never seen Face Up Blackjack on an IGT machine! Please share a pic or link to video when you get that working!  :yes:

Offline Songster1337

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 01:23:54 PM »
I got the Key Chip 22, Just making sure, is this where i need to install it?

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 385
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 01:31:09 PM »
It can only go in one place on the board as it's the only 40 pin socket there is.  Make sure that you have pin 1 lined up correctly (notch on top of the chip matches the notch printed on the board)  You also can't have any credits on the machine unless you're clearing everything, then the keychip will wipe them off too.

Offline oldgeiser1

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • oldgeiser1 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2017, 05:22:55 PM »
I believe that this is the software he has and no keychip is going to work.
Face up blackjack was the give away.  JMO

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2017, 06:22:19 PM »
Good point.  Some of the older 3802 games did require the use of the privileged options key on the front of the MPU to change settings.   

Offline Songster1337

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 01:26:50 PM »
Does anyone have instructions on how to install a 3902 board. I already have a Key Chip 22.

Thank you in advance

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2017, 05:45:39 PM »
Not sure what you're asking for.  3802/3902 boards are plug and play compatible.  You have to key/configure the machine after swapping the boards out.  Did you figure it out?

Offline Songster1337

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 07:45:00 AM »
Yes, What I was asking for is a step by step instructions on how to configure it after the board is already inside. But it has been solved.  :thank_you:

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2017, 10:05:19 AM »
Ok good, glad you got it setup and working!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal