New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: I do not know what to call the parts I am missing.  (Read 1811 times)

Offline zred

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • zred New User has no influence.
  • NLG
I do not know what to call the parts I am missing.
« on: December 01, 2016, 04:26:11 PM »
I recently picked this machine up pretty cheap. If you put in a dime the reels spin but nothing else in it works. The guy i bought it from said the payout mech. was missing when he bought it and he tried to make one out of wood but it doesn't do anything . I would like to put an actual one in there but I do not know what to call it to look for parts. There is also some wiring in the maching that I think just runs the counters and the lights but al of that is pretty much shot. Im wondering if i pulled all of that and installed some LED'S would every thing still function or is there something else electronic in the machine. it looks pretty mechanical but at the same time there is a cord coming off of the reels.
Any advice any one has would be appreciated.
Thanks
Zach.

Offline rapidroy

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • rapidroy New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: I do not know what to call the parts I am missing.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 11:01:06 PM »
it looks like my slot machine, ArisAristocrat Jubilee spot light 4 reel slot a couple of posts down. but it looks like the payout slides and coin tube are missing in the front without a pic of the back of the mech. i cant tell if anything is missing in the back[/size]bilee spot light 4 reel slot couple of post down. Mine is a mix of nutt muddle and aristocrat when one bought out the other. but it looks like the payout slides and coin tube are missing right off the bat. check out my pics
Roy

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2016, 11:14:15 PM »
ok I'll try this again. it looks like my slot Aristocrat Jubilee spot light 4 reel slot couple of posts down. but it looks like the payout slides and coin tube are missing in the front, there might be more stuff missing from the back. pull the mech out and take some pics of the back.
Roy

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 11:18:59 PM »
3rd time. check my post aristocrat jubilee a couple of posts down. it looks like the payout slides (his wood thing) and coin tube are missing in the front, more stuff could be gone from the back. see my pics in my post
Roy

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 12:57:26 AM »
it looks like my slot machine, Aristocrat Jubilee spot light 4 reel slot a couple of posts down. but it looks like the payout slides and coin tube are missing in the front without a pic of the back of the mech. i cant tell if anything is missing in the back bilee spot light 4 reel slot couple of post down. Mine is a mix of nutt muddle and aristocrat when one bought out the other. but it looks like the payout slides and coin tube are missing right off the bat. check out my pics
ok I'll try this again. it looks like my slot Aristocrat Jubilee spot light 4 reel slot couple of posts down. but it looks like the payout slides and coin tube are missing in the front, there might be more stuff missing from the back. pull the mech out and take some pics of the back.

quoted to fix tiny text problem in reply #1 and #2
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal