New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S+ 200SS TO WBA 12SS UPGRADE NOT WORKING??  (Read 2502 times)

Offline dkfan

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • dkfan New User has no influence.
  • NLG
S+ 200SS TO WBA 12SS UPGRADE NOT WORKING??
« on: April 09, 2017, 05:26:48 PM »
I'm trying to upgrade my bv from 200ss to a wba12ss transport and head is 12ss ,the tag on transport says wba ss 13 v3.75 new 5, it don't have a ido(I was told it is set up for s+) I lifted the label up and label under it says (ido24).so I wonder.
 there are 2 red leds on the side bv,
 all switches are off,
 I did a bv set chip twice,
my game chip is a sp1271 and reel chip 4250
denomination is set at .25
self test #7 is set at 9999
plays perfect with coins and with my old 200ss bv
 it will take bill to the stacker and go back to insert coin (with no credit),black and white wire to face lite doesn't have any voltage? light didn't work with 200ss contiuity on bulbs is good.
I did take box out and set dip switches to 123&8 then 8 off and it transported 1 1$ bill thru wouldn't take any others or the same 1$ ------ any suggestions???

Offline dkfan

• NLG
Re: S+ 200SS TO WBA 12SS UPGRADE NOT WORKING??
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 08:16:29 AM »
the power supply that came with it is a igt 40810890 aps #lp30-1131
the 5 pin connector has wire that colors don't match??? could this be why I get no credits added?

Offline dkfan

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 08:17:52 AM »
power supply

Offline dkfan

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2017, 08:18:35 AM »
label

Offline dkfan

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 08:19:46 AM »
2 red leds are on? not sure if that's normal

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 09:23:59 AM »
when you did the 123-8 switch test you are in the stand alone test.  the unit should accept any and all monies it is programmed and calibrated to accept, it should do it all day long, as long as you don't remove power from it, once you remove power you have to start over.  with the cash can removed the bills should just deposit them in that area. if in this mode, nothing is accepted , then I would say the transport or head or something is not working.

as for the bezel lamp, you have to put a different connector on the two wires going over to the bezel board. then you can go to test # 27, this will turn on the signal that is sent to the bezel opto.  if all is good the bezel will light up.  its a + 5vdc voltage that the unit will put out.

Hope this helps

Jim   

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline dkfan

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 10:32:54 AM »
when you did the 123-8 switch test you are in the stand alone test.  the unit should accept any and all monies it is programmed and calibrated to accept, it should do it all day long, as long as you don't remove power from it, once you remove power you have to start over.  with the cash can removed the bills should just deposit them in that area. if in this mode, nothing is accepted , then I would say the transport or head or something is not working.

as for the bezel lamp, you have to put a different connector on the two wires going over to the bezel board. then you can go to test # 27, this will turn on the signal that is sent to the bezel opto.  if all is good the bezel will light up.  its a + 5vdc voltage that the unit will put out.

Hope this helps

Jim
Thanks Jim,ok I got the bezel light working. on the 123&8 test it takes 1 bill and goes to 3 flashes, which I'm reading as transport error. would this stop it from giving those credits? I talked with blueridge he thinks I have a sofeware problem ,I need to exchange unit with the seller I got it from

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 10:44:34 AM »
in the stand alone test, the  unit either works or it doesn't , meaning, it should take every bill 1,5 ,10,20, 50, .  regardless of the IDO,  if it is programmed  to take up to the new five, then it should accept all monies, except the new 100 bill. 

make sure the person you get the unit from knows what IDO you need for a S+ machine.

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline dkfan

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2017, 10:51:07 AM »
in the stand alone test, the  unit either works or it doesn't , meaning, it should take every bill 1,5 ,10,20, 50, .  regardless of the IDO,  if it is programmed  to take up to the new five, then it should accept all monies, except the new 100 bill. 

make sure the person you get the unit from knows what IDO you need for a S+ machine.

Jim
the stand alone test it will only take 1 bill of 1,5,10,20 an old 100 . then(locks out) goes 3 flashes on bezel , then I have to power cycle it again to test again. so I'm going to see about exchanging transport and head

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2017, 02:50:10 PM »
Should be WBA-13-SS ID 023 V3.76 for the last update -- newest $5.

Offline dkfan

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2017, 06:26:37 PM »
Should be WBA-13-SS ID 023 V3.76 for the last update -- newest $5.
Ill have to see if it takes the new 5 when he sends a different unit back, I just shipped it off today.ill update you when I get it. thanks Ken

Offline dkfan

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 07:17:31 PM »
follow up, seller exchanged bv and now it works perfect. Thanks again for everyone' :dancing_2: !!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal