New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: mills hightop payout and no key for lock questions  (Read 928 times)

Offline puckhead

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • puckhead Is on the verge of being accepted.puckhead Is on the verge of being accepted.puckhead Is on the verge of being accepted.puckhead Is on the verge of being accepted.puckhead Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
mills hightop payout and no key for lock questions
« on: April 27, 2017, 08:34:39 AM »
on a mills hightop quarter machine, the award card says 2/4 , 11/13, etc.    every combo has 2 numbers listed.  what does that mean?

also, i think it might be repro, it just looks too clean inside. also, the payout holes in the reels are round, not slotted. ive seen that in sega and repro units. am i correct on that?

finally, on a second unit, the key is missing. im pretty decent at picking locks, but google tells me i probably cant. i guess i have to drill it?

thanks

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: mills hightop payout and no key for lock questions
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 10:52:55 AM »
I'd try to pick the lock first, what do you have to lose? If you can't open it, then drill.. I'm not sure about the awards card.. Maybe it's used on different models, with different payouts.. Or maybe if it pays somewhere on or between those numbers it's good..
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Chief

• Sr NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Chief New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 12:02:09 PM »
Howdy,
    The reason for 2-4 for the payout slide in coins. is  because, coin thickness varied greatly when coins.  When coins  made of Silver or Nickel content in the coin wore down quickly.  Slot Player/s played with
used highly worn coins.  After the depression the U.S. Treasury through banks, took on a more aggressive program to cull out highly worn coins. You might even notice that some of the newly minted nickels have a
high distinctive edge.   Your right you may have a re-pro as in the Mills High Tops of the late 40s into the 50s , one cherry paid out Three coins and Five coin for Two cherries. Hope this helps.
              Chief

Offline puckhead

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • puckhead Is on the verge of being accepted.puckhead Is on the verge of being accepted.puckhead Is on the verge of being accepted.puckhead Is on the verge of being accepted.puckhead Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 12:40:07 PM »
so the award card is made to reflect that a payout might vary for the same combo? 

also, i had to drill the lock

thanks

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal