New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Jennings tic tac toe  (Read 2111 times)

Offline BonanzaDriver

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • BonanzaDriver New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Jennings tic tac toe
« on: August 18, 2017, 02:36:45 PM »
Hi, new to mechanical machines! I have acquired a Jennings Sun Chief Tic Tac Toe and the pay off is not correct with the pay card. I have watched videos on how the operation works, but have lots of questions. First of all, how do you tell that the reel strips match the cogs that control the payout? My guess is that the strips don't match the payout card or are the correct ones for the reels that they are on. Secondly, not sure what the sequence is for the payout levers. On one video, they show from right to left, Cherry,Orange, Plumb,Bell, Bar. The Tic Tac Toe lever (when on 3 lines) is the end lever which goes through all 3 plates and pays the jackpot. Is there somewhere I can see which fruit levers are in what order for my machine? The problem I am having is the machine pays on a Single Orange on the first location, almost every time.
Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks, Jim

Offline BonanzaDriver

• NLG
Re: Jennings tic tac toe
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 09:58:20 AM »
Since I am not getting any response to this, maybe I can simplify the question. Is there a cross reference somewhere that tells me that the reel strips match the metal cogs that the payout levers go into?
Thanks, Jim

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 11:24:36 AM »
Not too many people here work on these older slot machines.. The ones that do, are not on everyday.. Many your best bet is to find your self a manual for the Jennings machines. I'm sure if you Google Jennings tic tac toe slot machine manual, something might pop up.. There are a few company's out there that just work on older machines.. It's possible that your reels are not install in the proper order or the payout slides have a problem..
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline BonanzaDriver

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 01:01:49 PM »
That's a good idea, it seems to pay out on oranges that doesn't match the payout card at all. I will see if I can find a manual online and maybe see if there is someone in my area that works on Jennings that I could pick their brain.
thanks Jim

Offline Amechanic

• Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 01:08:01 PM »
There are a couple places out in Cal that do work on older slots, but I'm not sure where they are to you. Once again that's something you can find out with a Google search.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline edtruman

• Reputation Power: 2
  • edtruman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 09:07:40 PM »
if you look at the disks "saw blades".... there are holes punched in each disk, look at the picture, you will see rings of holes, each ring is for a particular symbol , fingers in a row, each finger represents a different payout amount   for example if a disc stops in front of the 2 coin payout finger ...that finger will pass through the hole and press a lever at the bottom of the finger, that lever will release the 2 coin slide, paying you 2 coins for a cherry

so you can "read" each disk and see how it compares to your reel strips

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 262
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 08:47:37 AM »
Can you post a photo of your machine?
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline BonanzaDriver

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 09:57:14 AM »
Yes, I will post some pictures. This is very helpful. Thanks.

Offline Op-Bell

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Op-Bell Is working their way up.Op-Bell Is working their way up.Op-Bell Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 06:21:57 PM »
Here is a link to the Jennings manual - I can't find a way to upload it to NLG.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8zq2lg0625czxo/Jennings_Manual.pdf?dl=0

Offline BonanzaDriver

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2018, 10:53:33 AM »
Sorry I have not had a chance to post pictures. I think that the main problem with the machine is it needs to be lubed. I played it for a while and it seemed to work correctly, until last night when it payed out 18 coins on a non payout combination. I have left it in that spot until I can take it apart to see where the wheels are lined up. When I get some time on the machine, I will post the pictures of where it is now and maybe someone can spot the problem.
Thanks, Jim

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal