New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: need CRT  (Read 1058 times)

Offline suvasam

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • suvasam New User has no influence.
  • NLG
need CRT
« on: September 10, 2017, 11:51:01 PM »
i need a monitor how much to ship one
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 10:10:25 AM by suvasam »

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 304
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
Re: Re: What to do with old CRT's
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 06:02:43 AM »
Any old monitor or did you have a brand and size in mind?
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline suvasam

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 07:49:04 AM »
i have a cronix 17'' 19 pin

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 08:46:22 AM »
I have a couple 17" 19 pic CRT that work, but are you sure it's the tube and not the chassis that powers it?
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline suvasam

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 08:57:07 AM »
your right maybe its just the chassis the monitor turns off after a few minutes sometimes more sometimes less dont know where to start   

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 10:02:28 AM »
What do you have for a chassis? Kortek or Ceronix? Have you checked to make sure your machines power supply is not loose. Probably not your problem, but I would check everything. Does everything else stay lite? If it's just the monitor, then your game should still work and play. You just won't see the game its self..
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Irish2020

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • Irish2020 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: need CRT
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 07:00:10 AM »
I am having the same issue with a 32" Ceroniz in my Alpha 2 Pro V32.  After the game is on for about 20 to 30 minutes the screen goes off.  Everything else keeps working perfect.  Video topper and Ideck stay on and I can keep playing the game, just can't see it.  If i unplug the CRT inside the machine and plug it back in it will come back on for a little while.  If I do nothing, it will click back on after about 8 to 10 minutes.  Then back off after another 20 minutes. 

Things I have tried already:

Switch the video card
Cleaned out all the machine fans
Disconnected and reconnected all plugs and cables tied to the CRT

This seems to be some type of over heating problem.  The screen feel very warm when it shuts off.  Then once it cools off a bit, it will turn itself back on.  I know it is restarting because I see the Ceroniz logo when it clicks back on before the game shows again.

I am not sure where to start to diagnose the over heating issue.

Any suggestions?

Offline Firebird

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Firebird New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 09:00:56 AM »
Ceronix got a bad batch of A/D boards for their LCD monitors recently, they act the same as you describe, they run for a bit then black out, but after a few minutes they turn back on. Ceronix has been replacing these with new ones, just have to RMA to ceronix and they will send you a new one.

Offline Irish2020

• Reputation Power: 16
  • Irish2020 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 11:24:34 AM »
Thanks for the info.  I have spoken to the and they are sending me a replacement board.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal