New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Hello to all  (Read 1603 times)

Offline nhapnho77

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • nhapnho77 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Hello to all
« on: October 24, 2017, 03:29:49 PM »
Hi everyone , I am super new on this site, I just have some questions don't know where to ask . Friend of mine, he has a game room, there are only Pot of Gold and WMS life of luxury game . Problem is POG game was paying out too much , so I try to help him out with . Does anyone know how to set-up game on POG board to get the highest hold rate or someone know where to buy OG board with high hold rate . Any help would be appreciated . Thanks every body
Note that he has POG_510C / R510POG2 version

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
Re: Hello to all
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 03:35:14 PM »
Hello and Welcome to NLG, Glad to see you here!

There are some folks here that are familiar with the Pot of Gold machines, keep checking back to see what replies you get. Sometimes it is helpful if you will post a photo of the machine so we are more sure about which one you are dealing with.

If you also have questions about the WMS Life of Luxury machine it is best if you can ask about that in a separate (new) post. That will help with keeping things organized. If you aren't sure what forum area to post in just put it here and someone on the NLG staff will move it to the correct place. Thanks!

If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline nhapnho77

• Reputation Power: 0
  • nhapnho77 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Thanks for reply
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 12:46:40 PM »
Thanks for first reply ! Well, I don't really know much about POG, but base on the machine meter , let say cash in was 10,000 , but cash out was 8,000 or 8,700 , that mean machine's percent rate is 80% or more . But I heard that there is some POG board has like 60-70 percent hold, the guy my friend used to buy POG board, he always said those are good hold board, but it isn't . I would take some pics to show you but not sure what I should take a pics, a main meter  or the set-up on each game ?
Sincerely

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
Re: Hello to all
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 12:56:57 PM »
Thanks for first reply ! Well, I don't really know much about POG, but base on the machine meter , let say cash in was 10,000 , but cash out was 8,000 or 8,700 , that mean machine's percent rate is 80% or more . But I heard that there is some POG board has like 60-70 percent hold, the guy my friend used to buy POG board, he always said those are good hold board, but it isn't . I would take some pics to show you but not sure what I should take a pics, a main meter  or the set-up on each game ?
Sincerely

I was thinking of a photo or two of the machine itself with the game screen lit, so someone here might recognize it. Do any of the menu screens allow for changing the payout percentage? If not then I'd guess the only way to change that would be to install different software version.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline asgard

• Reputation Power: 4
  • asgard New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Thanks for reply
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 06:12:43 PM »
Sincerely

There should be a supervisor switch that enables you to go into settings mode, while there you need to turn on dipswitch 8 on the board also. A table will come up and you select "Game Config". You have to go through each game and select the lowest pay table available, at this setting payout rate should be a stable 65%.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal