New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bill Acceptor Pay Mode  (Read 1036 times)

Offline jthelman

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • jthelman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Bill Acceptor Pay Mode
« on: December 23, 2017, 02:20:18 PM »
My S+ machine has a SP932 chip and is a $1 machine.  After inserting a bill the machine dispense coins and I want it to go to credits.  I did a clear ram and denomination set but with no help.   In the self test menu the only thing I can change is page zero options, 5-0.  I'm trying to get to the option 8-1 bills to credit but there is no 8, I also want to change option 6-1 to bell only on jackpot.  There is no 6 or 8 that I see to change, I also changed dip switch #4 off that I read on another post.  Do I need a different SP chip?

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Bill Acceptor Pay Mode
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 04:09:28 PM »
According to the PSR, push the white test button and when a zero appears, turn the jackpot reset key until the 6 appears. Push the spin reels to change between the 2 options.
After making the setting, I push the self test button until it finishes. Then start again for the 0-8 option listed below. Again push the spin reels to make your selection.

The numbers appearing below enclosed in < > represent the self test page number, [ ] represent the option number, and { } represent the setting

Mechanical Bell
 <0> [6]   Options are ring on all pays {0} or ring on hand pays only {1}.  Push the spin reel button to change between the 2.

Bill Acceptor
Pay Mode <0> [8]   This option can be changed only if DIP switch 4 is off.  Changes to this option are ignored when the credit type is noncredit.  The options are pay coins from the hopper {2}, convert bills to credits {1}, or follow the player-initiated credit {0}.  If set to follow the player-initiated credit, bills are converted to credits if the player has selected the credit mode, or paid from the hopper if the player has selected the noncredit mode.

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline jthelman

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • jthelman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 02:41:09 PM »
This site does a Great job at replying and thank you.  When I go to page <0> option [6] and press the spin reels won't change anything and it's the same for option [8].  So I change the SP932 to a SP1271 and seams to work okay.

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 04:52:30 PM »
Glad you got it to work. Sometimes those chips obviously don't read their own PSR.  ;)  Many of the members here really like the newer chips like the 1271. The main thing is, you're happy with it and it's working like you want.   :cool_thumb_up:

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal