New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: New.... Miscellaneous Add-ons and Site Features - Mod's  (Read 52929 times)

Offline Joeylc

• Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
  • In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
New.... Miscellaneous Add-ons and Site Features - Mod's
« on: February 16, 2014, 01:47:39 PM »
:new: :Eating_Cookie: New.... Miscellaneous Add-ons and Site Features - Mod's...   :applause: :applause: :applause:

"Sell one game, two more shall take its place!"
"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net

Offline Joeylc

• Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
Re: New.... Miscellaneous Add-ons and Site Features - Mod's
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 01:54:24 PM »
Enhanced Drop-downs

Features:
o Add a preview of all the colors in the font color dropdown
o Add a preview of all the size in the font size dropdown
o Make the editor a little bit advance and user friendly...

:yes: :yes:
"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline Joeylc

• KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 01:56:45 PM »
RSS Feed Icon

Description
Adds a feed icon on the board index for each forum.

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline Joeylc

• KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 02:06:02 PM »
Advanced Reputation System   :propeller: :propeller: :propeller:

Introduction

A full Karma System replacement, with adjustable reputation settings and an in-post rate/comment popup box.

Features
o Reputation sent is now based on the giver's reputation
o Popup box can be activated in posts wherein reputation can be sent with a comment
o Members can view their own reputation by going to action=profile;sa=reputation
o :: Moderators (or anyone with permission) can delete reputation actions on this screen
o Reputation can be given per post, per thread, on account birthday, and on registration
o and more!
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline Joeylc

• KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 02:38:08 PM »
Aeva Media

• Aeva Lite is a popular auto-embedding mod that allows you to automatically embed any video URL from 200+ websites such as YouTube, Dailymotion and even non-video websites such as Google Maps.
Code: [Select]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGJHMQyJEYY    JUST MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE OUT THE S IN HTTPS://.............
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline Joeylc

• KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 02:50:56 PM »
Ultimate Profile..  :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:   Fill out your profile.....  :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :thank_you:

Features:
- About Me, Interests & Media box
 - Organizable buddy list
 - Approval of buddies
 - Profile pictures
 - Profile comments
 - Picture comments
 - Customizable look & feel

Ultimate Profile.... will allow your users to customize their profiles just like they can on other social networks like MySpace, Facebook, Tagged... It is a great addition for building community around your  forum.

Users can choose whether they want to have this customized profile or just plain, ordinary one. They can enter About me & My Interests texts which can be formatted using BB code. Also, they can input HTML & CSS code in special text area and customize look of their profile. They can add background picture, change font, size and color of text as well as other elements.

This modification also allows them to upload their own pictures which are then showed in their profile and can be organized in albums. Other users can post comments on someones profile or pictures.

Administrators can choose whether they want to enable pictures and customization of profiles. Also, they can turn on ultimate profiles for all forum users.

Users can disable comments for their profiles or restrict new comments only to their buddies. Pictures can be shown to all users or only to buddies.
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline Joeylc

• KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 11:35:38 AM »
You can highlight text in posts on your post as if you used a marker!

To avoid confusion: this mod is not for syntax highlighting.
Code: [Select]
You can use [highlight]Text[/highlight] to highlight the text between the tags in yellow, or [highlight=(color)]Text[/highlight] for any other color.

Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline Joeylc

• KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2014, 04:16:42 PM »
Posting drafts....... :mail_2:

Allow members to save new topics, replies, and polls as drafts by giving them the "Can save topics and replies as drafts" permission.  Users with this permission can also view a list of their drafts in their Profile as well as on the Post page.   :applause: :applause:
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline Joeylc

• KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2014, 05:59:48 PM »
Description:  :propeller: :propeller: :propeller:  Search Focus Dropdown..Adds a dropdown to the search field at the top of the page, similar to the one on the official SMF community forum.
When viewing a topic, the dropdown options will be "this topic" (default), "this board", "entire forum", or "Google".
When viewing a board, the dropdown options will be "this board" (default), "entire forum", or "Google".
On any other page, the dropdown options will be "entire forum" (default) or "Google".

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline Joeylc

• KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 11:15:41 AM »
Google Translate for SMF 2.0
Adds a language drop down to your forum powered by Google Translate.  It works for guests and logged users.

:thank_you: :thank_you:
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline Joeylc

• KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2014, 02:33:23 PM »
300+ New Avatars added....... under Funny_Stuff and Others..

addcute but psychoalways open closeddancing cattyping catfox bite IEPiggy Bank
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal