New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Atronic Sphinx Reel Machine.... I need help!!  (Read 2470 times)

Offline Brantellez

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Brantellez New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Atronic Sphinx Reel Machine.... I need help!!
« on: December 31, 2014, 12:36:25 AM »
I just purchased a Atronic Sphinx game from a dealer here in Texas.
I brought the game home and it was in working condition. The only issue that I was told is that it didn't have a ticket printer.  No big deal. Home use only.
Well as I was setting it up for Christmas, after 10 minutes of playing my daughter hit the cash out button. 
Now the machine will not work.  It will not take any bets or accept any money. 
I tried to contact the seller but he directed me here for my answers. 
I am a newbie here. I just wanted a machine for my game room.  Does anyone have a manual for this machine.  Help on trying to rest it.  I used the key to reset and nothing happened. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.  The reels do spin and the screen says it's fixing itself but still no luck playing it. 
Could the problem be that the machine wants to pay out the 58000 credits I had in there?   Is there a way to bypass that and reset the credits to zero.  I have no clue what to do. I can't find any instructions on this machine and can't get help from my seller. 
Any information will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

Brandon

Offline buybestslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
Re: Atronic Sphinx Reel Machine.... I need help!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 07:36:46 AM »
1st  great seller you  got it from if he can't tell you how to reset  hand pay  I only have had video  or emotions atronics but both had 2 reset  keys on  right side  one for setup and  reading meters  and one for jackpot/hand pay,if your has 2 try them both' lets hope its not looking for a ticket unit  if so you might need to put 1 in game so it can clear '  I'm sure some here has   one like your and can help you  unlike they guy you got it from
happy year

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 12:45:37 PM »
Yes, you're exactly right in thinking the machine is trying to pay out the credits. There is no simple way to "clear" the credits. The machine will either need to physically count them out of a coin hopper (which I'm assuming the machine is not equipped with), print a ticket (again, from the ticket printer it doesn't have), or have the attendant (you, in this case) "key" off the payout. Buybestslots is correct on the keys. Try it and see where you get.

(The seller should have informed you on how to cash out the machine, but maybe he truly didnt know how. I hope to God he was just an individual and not someone who sells machines regularly (I shudder to think it, but weve seen it before), as they should be embarrassed, well ashamed really, to knowingly sell a machine that isn't setup to cash out in one way or the other.)
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline buybestslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 01:11:54 PM »
looks like pic in  is in dealers showroom? unless the buyer has all those  games  maybe he'll give us the game of the dealer

Offline idesign

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 149
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 01:21:56 PM »
He says in the post above that he tried to use the key to clear it.  The machine only has 1 jackpot reset.
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 02:33:14 PM »
Sorry, didnt look at pic. I'm guessing you turned key both ways? Try again with the door open.
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal