New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Whats this worth  (Read 2620 times)

Offline hammer0422

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • hammer0422 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Whats this worth
« on: December 17, 2015, 03:09:04 PM »
Got a chance to pick up this working Universal pirates machine . What would be a fair price, and are Universal  machines any good .. Thanks for any info
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 07:13:05 AM by Ron (r273) »

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Whats this worth
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 05:08:47 PM »
someone in my area has had one for sale for months, but it's not selling.. Been priced at $400..
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline LINDAM

• Moderator: Bill Validators and Currency acceptors
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...
  • When you run out of Quarters...You're done!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 06:07:36 PM »
I think it's a little high. That's an oldy
If it ain't broke.....Stop trying to fix it.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2015, 10:21:00 PM »
If it is complete and all working, I'd say around $200-$250. But is some places it might bring $400-$450 if the right buyer comes along. It is like buying a used car, it is worth different amounts to different people. If you like it and plan on keeping it then paying a somewhat high price is ok. But if you are buying it to resell you really need to get it at a low price. A lot of the folks here on NLG see older used slot machines for sale all the time, can often pick one up for low price, so aren't as eager to overpay as the average person is.

If you do take a serious interest in it I'd ask them to let you open the main door, look around inside for water damage (from a flood or being left out in the rain for weeks - hey, it happens) and check the main circuit board for battery leakage damage. Some rust and oxidation on the metal chassis inside can be expected, these things are a few decades old. You just don't to find any unhappy surprises when you get it home. Also, it has a bill validator but it may not have been updated to accept the new bills in use now (with big head portraits), you could ask the seller if it accepts the new paper money or not. Some BV's can be software updated, some can not. May not be a deal-breaker, but something to be aware of.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 10:36:54 PM by rokgpsman »
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline buybestslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2015, 06:52:42 AM »
I think it's a little high. That's an oldy
[/
J,m thinking way high working  now if it  breaks where you finding parts   myself  I think a #100 is topsquote]

Offline hammer0422

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • hammer0422 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2015, 03:53:06 PM »
Thanks for all the reply's,I did pick it up . Got it for $150 everything works .. I like it . Now to try and figure out if I can set it for tokens

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2015, 07:02:43 PM »
I moved my reply about using tokens to here:

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=9291.msg49857#msg49857
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 09:08:17 PM by rokgpsman »
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline UNIMAN

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 134
  • UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2015, 04:39:24 PM »
It really depends on your location as far as value. Where there are lots of machines available like IGT S+ and S2000's not so much.
The fact that everything works, including bill validator??, makes it worth more than $150.
Bad side is the mpu is an 8800, hard to find if replacement is ever needed!!
Completely working, I would say $250-$300.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal