New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally FO-650-1 or FO-650-25 for E1000/2000 MPU Trobleshooting  (Read 3962 times)

Offline MarkInAz

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • MarkInAz New User has no influence.
  • It's always something
Looking for either or both of these please.  I could share a few of my Bally manuals that are not in the NLG file in exchange. 
Thanks
Mark

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
Re: Bally FO-650-1 or FO-650-25 for E1000/2000 MPU Trobleshooting
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 03:31:46 PM »
If you have some manuals that are not in the NLG library it would be great if you could upload them to help increase the NLG website resources for all the members here. If you have trouble doing the upload just contact Kevin (knagl) and he can help get them in there. Thanks!

If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline MarkInAz

• It's always something
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 03:49:22 PM »
Funny you should mention this Rokgpsman.  The Bally E-series selection is pretty small and some are duplicates.  I DID upload one of mine last week, the server took about 2-3 minutes to acknowledge it but it has yet to appear in the library.  I can only guess "they" don't want to cut into someone's on-line slot manual sales.

Cheers,

Mark

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 04:21:01 PM »
Not sure what you mean, I've uploaded several manuals and documents here. And as far as I know NLG nor its staff sells manuals. Like a lot of websites there may be a need for an upload to get looked at by an admin person to make sure something inappropriate doesn't get added. Maybe the manual you uploaded is still awaiting that admin step.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline MarkInAz

• It's always something
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 05:30:32 PM »
That's kind of what I was thinking too so I've been patiently waiting to see if it shows up now that the holiday is over. 

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 08:19:33 AM »
Did you ever find the 650 - 1 manual

I have PDF -1 released 2 and release 3

Offline MarkInAz

• It's always something
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 12:37:24 PM »
Hi Jon.  Nope I never did get one.  Thankfully my MPU crisis was resolved with some friendly advice form another member.  But I'd still love to acquire a copy.
Mark

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 12:50:54 PM »
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7OIdMyIjQuMTXlHNWsyNWJpeEU/view?usp=drivesdk

The manual is primarily for the test station but it may be of some assistance to you I really wish more people would share manuals and wiring diagrams people seem to think they have gold when they're just PDF files

Offline MarkInAz

• It's always something
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 01:51:33 PM »
Great!  Thanks Ron.

See anything on my list you need?

Mark

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 02:07:34 PM »
I do not have a copy of the 650 - 2 nor do I have a copy of the 1224 schematic

You can send me a link forum you can send them to my email or you can upload them to my Facebook page somehow

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal