New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Universal slot machine issues fixed  (Read 3061 times)

Offline Sawyer10702

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Sawyer10702 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Universal slot machine issues fixed
« on: September 06, 2016, 09:21:07 PM »
i purchased a universal slot machine last Saturday. Upon plugging in nothing happened except lights. I read all the notes in this forum. About the power supply. With the different voltages the main one 5 Vic constant to the motherboard to fire up. All my voltages checked out ok. So I went to my motherboard. I looked at it under a magnifier. For about half hour.did not find anything plugged it back in after cleaning the contacts. Still nothing even with black button reset powering up, still no luck so out came mother again. I took out the main chip with the orange sticker on to my findings one of the legs was broken. Also a cold solder joint on the green wire going to a chip. I drilled a hole to poke wire through to its proper connection and re soldered the green wire I plugged it in and lit lived again. But no sound and no handle pull. But worked fine with buttons. So out came the sound chip looked fine. Plugged back in. So out came the reels to gain access to the sound board. In my findings after getting access I found that the amp chip had four legs that were lose. Re soldered them and now there was sound. After investigating the handle I notices 3 sensors on the handle mech. The one underneath the reels towards back where it hits rubber pad with spring was stuck on a screw. But that was not the problem I checked the relay power it was 12 v siting then once coin was inserted it went to 24 v but was not energising. Took it out cleaned it and it was working but it had to be adjusted correctly for all the sensors to work in order. So the machine is 100% working no error codes. Thanks to all your post and reading over all the input from everyone I figured this machine out thanks guys could not have figured it out without these forums cheers I'll post some pics .

Offline UNIMAN

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 134
  • UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!UNIMAN Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Universal slot machine issues fixed
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 06:46:46 PM »
Nice job!
Sounds like whoever had it before you was a bit sloppy.

Offline Sawyer10702

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Sawyer10702 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Universal slot machine issues fixed
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 08:30:41 PM »
Hello uniman,
I think the last owner just played it and then when it conked out he decided to pass it on. I don't think the sound had been working for a very long time. And also the handle relay. I see you are busy on this forum you must be very familiar with these universal machines. Taking my machine apart to repair it I was quite surprised at some of the quality parts inside but seems like some stuff was just make it work. I do have a question maybe you can answer????????? I noticed changing about 22 bulbs which I purchased for 40cents a piece compared to some prices on e##~. In the bet buttons there are bulbs which worked after replacing. Thou the change button works the upper white light it also has a bulb but only two wires it only has two wires which turn the light on I noticed on the schematic it only has two wires but the bulb won't work do you have any thought on this? I have another project I'm working on is a Ted nugent pinball by Bally. Do you only work on universal machines? Or are you also got your hands into to other projects? Would like to know I'm located in santa rosa ca. Cheers uniman thanks for the reply.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal