New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Not a member of the NLG CLUB  (Read 4810 times)

Offline wel728

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • wel728 New User barely matters.wel728 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Not a member of the NLG CLUB
« on: December 30, 2017, 12:50:55 PM »
Seems to me you have to be in the NLG Club or you post will get taken down. I was called a begger by a other member and when I reported him  MY post was taken down by NLG  The other guy nothing was done. Well he must be one of the higher ups as they want to be called or his buddys are.  This site was to be helpfull to the hobby. WAS but it has become a BOYS CLUB. Lets stop the bull and get back to what it was. Too many dealers trying to run things.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
Re: Not a member of the NLG CLUB
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 03:07:37 PM »
Your post was deleted for disparaging this site that allows you to get help for free from some of the best in the businessand you were told, truthfully, this is the best place in the world for support in this hobby. I hate to be picky, but you decided to poke me again. It is NOT the fault of the site that you couldn't find the item you wanted at the price you were advertising you were willing to pay. You got no responses because no one had what you wanted so you kept "bumping" the topic. They maybe could have found a better way to respond, but they were being straight forward telling you your purchase offer was well below market value. Get over it and quit bagging on the whole site because one person offended you. You have no idea or way of knowing if or how they may have been dealt with.

Offline Denny

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Denny New User barely matters.Denny New User barely matters.
  • NLG
    • www.designhse.wix.com/designhouse
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 03:54:30 PM »
Great answer Cowboy!  I couldn't agree more !   :I_agree_1: :cool_thumb_up: :cool_thumb_up:

Offline wel728

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 05:09:27 PM »
I hope I did not offend anyone. But what I said is true. I did get the Cheers Dongle and for my price ( not market value dealer price ) But it was not from one of your dealers. It was from a member who like me is a person who will help someone when they are down, not looking to make a profit.  Yes you are right not all members are greedy, but the ones that answered were. Good things come to people who wait.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 06:55:58 PM »
I hope I did not offend anyone. But what I said is true. I did get the Cheers Dongle and for my price ( not market value dealer price ) But it was not from one of your dealers. It was from a member who like me is a person who will help someone when they are down, not looking to make a profit.  Yes you are right not all members are greedy, but the ones that answered were. Good things come to people who wait.   

Congratulations - I guess the test of what you say is would you sell the Cheers dongle to me or anyone else for the same price you paid for it?
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline wel728

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 07:01:16 PM »
Yes I would. If I had more then one or did not want it any more I would.   I do not need to make money off it.  Would You ??

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2017, 07:17:28 PM »
I'm glad you found what you wanted at the price you were willing to pay. That still doesn't make ANYONE who replied to your post greedy, their market is different than yours. I can buy S2000's in my area for only 300 more than I can buy them 1000 miles away, that's my market. You found the price and part you wanted because this site exists, market value is what market value is. Quit biting the hand that feeds you...

And that's all I'm gonna say on that

Offline wel728

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2017, 07:34:55 PM »
So by stating what I feel I am biting the hand that feeds me ?   You guys don't know when to quite.

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2017, 07:53:29 PM »
LOL, how ironic
If thos site is so horrible to you go somewhere else. And this is rants and raves, the speak your mind forum topic.

Offline wel728

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2017, 08:08:54 PM »
And that came from one of the higher ups

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2017, 08:19:09 PM »
Absolutely!
Glad you were able to see I'm sticking up for the site that benefits all of us, contributing and non-contributing members alike, and not whining about a less than perfect situation I experienced. God(!), I would be ashamed of myself if I was such a snowflake, wouldn't you?

Offline wel728

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2017, 08:25:32 PM »
Happy and safe new year to you too  :wave:

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2017, 08:27:04 PM »
And that came from one of the higher ups

Wish I was a higher up, I'd ban your ungrateful ass!

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2017, 08:29:15 PM »
Seriously, I'm sorry you got your feelers hurt, but those responses in your post weren't really that big of a deal. Show some goddamn appreciation that this place even exists for you to use and quit bagging on the SITE! It is a benefit to ALL of us to be able to come here and get information and parts to keep our machines running. It's not about YOU or me or any other single person. Like I said earlier, GOT OVER IT

Offline wel728

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2017, 08:43:18 PM »
Looks like there is a new Clown in the circus.  Happy and Safe New Year to him too

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2017, 08:47:03 PM »
Careful buddy, rants and raves or not, your trains about to hit a broken track. I've been EXTREMELY restrained. You have no idea of the can of worms you're prying the top off of. You think it was unfair that your topic was deleted then keep it up and watch your entire history on this site disappear. Fair warning...

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2017, 08:53:59 PM »
Looks like there is a new Clown in the circus.  Happy and Safe New Year to him too

Nah, I've been around a long time.

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2017, 09:00:34 PM »
Yes you have Tilt, and it's been a glorious, helpful past with many members being thankful for your contributions, including me, thank you!! It's been entertaining, but I'm getting bored with this guy. Doesn't contribute to  mitigate the pain in the ass he presents as. Almost overw. I promise...

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2017, 09:04:32 PM »

Wow.. What an  :buttwiggle: Do you go to the store and ask to buy milk and other items at the same prices they pay? You will find out over time, if you make it that long, that when you do make friend here, that we do help each other.. But if someone comes in and starts to rock the boat, that we will all stand up for each other..  :LSVADER: :Slap:
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2017, 09:12:29 PM »
Exactly! Someone thinks they're special and no one gets to second guess their credentials. Fuck it, I'm an honest and fair judge wirh a ruling coming. Hate and discontent this time of year sets me off anyway

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal