New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Couple of questions relating to Game King machines  (Read 1853 times)

Offline loudness

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • loudness New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Couple of questions relating to Game King machines
« on: May 22, 2017, 06:17:56 PM »
I am trying to learn more about the game king machines.

I have a 3902 machine that has 12 games on the screen

Is there a simple way to get in the setup mode where you can adjust the screen and the touch settings? I saw someone touching the screen where the white dots show up

also what is the difference between 3902 and o44? Is it just the games?

How do you get multi hands betting on the GK?

Do you need a chip or something to get into the mode where you can pick the games that you want on the screen?

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 385
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Couple of questions relating to Game King machines
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 05:32:28 PM »
I am trying to learn more about the game king machines.

I have a 3902 machine that has 12 games on the screen

Is there a simple way to get in the setup mode where you can adjust the screen and the touch settings? I saw someone touching the screen where the white dots show up

also what is the difference between 3902 and o44? Is it just the games?

How do you get multi hands betting on the GK?

Do you need a chip or something to get into the mode where you can pick the games that you want on the screen?

Game King 3902 allows you to have 12 games on the screen per denomination.  If you have multi-denomination then you can enable another 12 games under a different denomination.  12 games for 5c denomination, 12 games for 10c, and so on.

The white dots you're referring too are to calibrate the touchscreen.  Turn the jackpot reset twice and the calibration screen will appear.

3902 and 044 use different MPU boards.  Most 3902 software can also be used on 044 MPU's with a legacy adapter board.  Exception being international software versions.  044 MPUs have integrated stereo sound and can use flash boards rather than EPROMs and SIMM cards for the game software.  Basically the difference is similar to upgrading a computer, faster processor, better graphics, sound, and higher memory capacity for games over the 3902.

Multi-hand poker is a function of the game software.  Most standard Game King software is just single hand.  There are 3x, 5x, 10x, 50x, and 100x play versions, but the software is different than single hand versions.

Yes, you need a Keychip to in order to enable different games.  Which one you need depends on what game software you are running and what MPU you are using.  In your case, a 3902 board.  What is the M000XXXX and G000XXXX numbers from your base and GME chips?  With that information we can tell what software version you have and what keychip you need.

Offline jmfixitman

• Reputation Power: 0
  • jmfixitman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 04:06:05 PM »
Any chance you could tell me what type of keychip I need?  I think I have a G#1777 and an M#526 motherboard.  I have attached a picture of the board and machine if I did it right.

I am also interested in if its possible to add more games like Texas Tea, etc.

Thanks!

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 385
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 05:12:11 PM »
You did it right.  That's Game King 4.0.  Key 17 is the proper key for it. 

Yes, you can install I-game software and play them on your game king.  If you don't have the upper row of buttons on your machine you can use the controls on the touchscreen to change your bets. 

Your sound card is an older EPROM based Multimedia Lite (MML) board.  Texas Tea and most I-games use a Multimedia Lite II (MML2) board that has a SIMM card memory slot instead of EPROM sockets.  So to play Texas Tea and have the sound with it you will need to upgrade your sound board as well.

Nice looking machine!

Offline jmfixitman

• Reputation Power: 0
  • jmfixitman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 11:22:49 AM »
Thanks for your help!  Yes the machine is nice looking, but my model certainly helps!!  ;)

So how hard and pricey is it to add games like Texas Tea?

Also where would I purchase the programming key?  I want to be able to make a few adjustments, this thing is tighter than the poker machines in Vegas!  I think I found the programming instructions on this site.

Offline loudness

• Reputation Power: 5
  • loudness New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 11:35:10 AM »
here are some pics of mine

is it possible to add some slots to this machine?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal