New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Selling my collection of Bally Slot machines lower price  (Read 3452 times)

Offline Jerry304

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Jerry304 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Selling my collection of Bally Slot machines lower price
« on: December 10, 2017, 05:55:43 PM »
Hey guys, I really have to get these machines moving. I haven't had any real interest. I'd be willing to take $3500 for the whole lot. That's a great deal. Maybe a couple of you can pitch in and divvy it up.

I'm sorry to say, but the time has come to start downsizing. I am selling my collection of 11 Bally EM slot machines and 1 IGT PE Jokers Wild  All the machines have been repaired and maintained by me for the better part of 20 years. They all work 100% except 2 as noted. Along with the machines are 5 custom built slot stands that each hold 2 machines. Also, there is a bunch of Bally glass and lot of spare parts. I also have couple of IGT F1 and PE hoppers and a board or two. I would like to sell the whole collection to one individual. I'm not going to break up the collection or start selling things piecemeal.
The collection consists of the following....

IGT PE Jokers Wild Works 98%. Coin lockout sticks occasionally
Model 1111 Lucky Dice 25c. Works 100%
Model 1090 3 coin mult. IKE $. Works 100% I added LED feature lighting 2 or 3 years ago.
Model E2224 3 line pay 25c  Works 100%
Model 955 MGM 5 line pay. All Jackpots 25c Works 100%. Almost new inside.
Model 889 MGM Double Progressive 25c  Works 100%
Model E1236 Double Progressive 25c Works 100%
Model 1081 Medalist Rare 10c. Works 100%. I've never seen another in dimes. I have extra belly and reel glass for this one.
Model 1044 Gold Rush 25c. Has hopper problem. I think it's the big cap but I haven't gotten around to figuring it out.
Model 1060 Mint. (similar to Treasury) 25c  Australian export, brought back to the USA.  Works 100%
Model E1099 5 line pay 50c. Works 100%
Model 989 3 line pay. Parts complete,but missing 3 of the 4 reel strips. Never powered it up or cleaned it. It's as I bought it.

No coins are included with the machines. Bring a moving truck. I am located in Las Vegas and I'm not shipping these machines. If you want to hire a moving company that's up to you, but I think you'd be better off picking them up yourself due to the cost involved. Please look at the pics and tell me what you think. I'm going to sell the whole collection to one of you guys at less than I think it's worth, only because I know anyone who reads the posts here are real collectors. The slot stands cost over $1200 alone.
The price is $5000 or best reasonable offer. If I can't get any takers, I will list them on eBay which I really don't want to do.  If you do the math that comes out to $416 per machine including the stands and parts.

If you have any questions please give me a call at 702-279-7613. If I don't answer, please leave a message or text.
Thanks , Jerry
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 03:42:51 PM by Jerry304 »

Offline Jerry304

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Jerry304 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
More pics
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 06:46:42 PM »
Here are a few more pics

Offline Joeylc

• Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
  • In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
Re: Selling my collection of Bally Slot machines
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 07:41:16 AM »
Bump
"Sell one game, two more shall take its place!"
"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net

Offline greglentz

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • greglentz New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Selling my collection of Bally Slot machines lower price
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 12:46:53 PM »

Jerry,

Wanted to send PM but your inbox is full.

I'm wondering if you still have the Gold Rush. If you do I'm wondering if you can help with a couple of questions. I recently purchased one, I think. - Don't know the specific model - the plate is gone from the side but the upper glass, reels and reel glass all seem to indicate Gold Rush but the lower (belly?) glass is from a Bally Mississippi Gambler machine. I can't find any reference to a machine related to Mississippi Gambler name but anyway here's my questions.

1) In the upper section there is a bank of 5 relays. Can you tell me the function of the relay that is second from the left?
2) Do you have an extra belly glass for the gold rush? If you don't would you be willing to take close up pictures of the front and backside? There is a company that can recreate glasses if they have good enough pictures.
3) Can you take pictures of the coin reject mechanism, Specifically I'm wondering about the small black switch mounted next to coin acceptor and how it interfaces with the coin reject armature. On my machine, wires were cut but it appears the switch is supposed to activate the Deposit Coin light and that appears to be its only function. Can you shed any light?

Thanks for any help you can give me

Greg Lentz

Offline coincard

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • coincard New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 07:53:45 PM »
Greg,

I bought Jerry's machines, if I remember right the tag does not match the machine, but I will check tomorrow and try and get some of the pictures that you are looking for and post them....

Dave

Offline greglentz

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • greglentz New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 09:41:51 PM »

Dave.

Thanks. I just noticed the picture Jerry posted shows a 1000 coin payout. Mine is only 400 max.

Greg

Offline coincard

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • coincard New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2018, 10:06:37 PM »
Greg,

Do you still need some photos of the belly glass or anything else ?

Dave

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal