New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: dbv-200ss not working  (Read 4730 times)

Offline NEWSLOTTER

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • NEWSLOTTER New User has no influence.
  • NLG
dbv-200ss not working
« on: March 14, 2015, 09:57:01 AM »
the battery was replaced on this board recently and the bill taker goes thru its sounds when I turn the machine on. Red lights are on in bill chute. yellow lights on front do not light up. all wires are connected but I question a 4 hole connector plugged into the 14 prong male connecter on the left side of the bill taker. Is this correct and which 4 prongs should it be connected to? Help please
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 08:02:57 AM by Ron (r273) »

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 385
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: dbv-200ss not working
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 10:32:37 AM »
If you can post a picture that would be helpful, but most likely you just need to re-enable your bill validator using a set chip after the battery change.

Offline NEWSLOTTER

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 11:27:49 AM »
PHOTO

Offline NEWSLOTTER

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 11:33:25 AM »
Thanks tilt,
 Had a heck of a time getting photo to post. My game now has a sp1271 game chip and a ss8170 reel prom. Where can I get a set chip and is that small plug on left correct?

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 12:26:32 PM »
Here's a picture of mine.   It is a 14 pin connector with red & green wires (blue tracers) that goes over to the BV bezel lamp board.  A couple of other wires join it there.  Follow yours out and see if they go there as well.  If so, then you can see what pins the wires should be on in the photo.  Not sure why you would have a 4 pin connector on it though.   Does the BV work (except for the light)?  If so, you don't need to use a set chip, but if you want to pick one anyhow up try contacting one of the vendors at the top of the page.  I'd try Blueridgeslots or Ohiogaming.

One other question.  Did it work before you changed the battery?

Offline NEWSLOTTER

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 12:59:08 PM »
great photo  I now have mine plugged in just like yours but still no light on bezel, and yes it all worked before battery was replaced. thanks again!

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 01:52:30 PM »
Ok, you're probably going to need to use a set chip to re-enable it then. 

Offline NEWSLOTTER

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2015, 04:25:49 AM »
Will this taker only except old bills and if so can I buy one that will take old and new bills?

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015, 08:11:07 AM »
The last released software for it V2.60 was for the new colored $10 bills.  That version will accept everything except for colored $5 and the new $100 bills.  JCM quit supporting the DBV-200 and the S+ platform.  You may be able to find a WBA12 that will work with it and take the new $5s as well, but they were not in wide circulation.  Blueridgeslots used to have some, you could check with him.

Offline NEWSLOTTER

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 02:14:26 PM »
I ORDERED A CLEAR CHIP AND A SET CHIP WITH INSTRUCTIONS. THANKS TO ALL THAT HAS HELPED ME AND I WILL RETURN WHEN IT ARRIVES TO SHARE WHAT COMES OF IT. THANKS A MILLION!

Offline NEWSLOTTER

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2015, 05:53:55 PM »
Thanks for your help Tilt! Set chip got it working again. I have to get some more bills to try out. It took an 2006 twenty fine. I tried a 2006 ten but it spit it back out.  :thank_you:

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 06:00:28 PM »
Great!  Good job, glad you were able to get it working again.   :applause:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal