New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Please help for IGT S+ FIVE TIMES PAY *DELUXE*  (Read 1814 times)

Offline chestil

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • chestil New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Please help for IGT S+ FIVE TIMES PAY *DELUXE*
« on: March 15, 2017, 09:54:03 AM »
Hi to all and i am happy to join your forum , first of all i am sorry for my poor English but i ll try to be as sufficient i can be .
I bought this slot machine from USA and i have it now to my country Greece - Europe . The first thing i did , was to buy a converter in order to change the voltage from 220 volt i have here to 110 volt that machine runs (the company made a setup with USA electricity) ,  my first problem was an error code 3300 and i spoke to the company about this error. They answered me that before searching this error i could change the voltage of my machine by changing some positioins of the wires at the power box at the TB^ position . So i pulled out the wires from the TB6 and i put them again in different position in order to manage to make the machine to run with 220 volt. Actually i was told to move the wire from position 3 to position 4 but i am not sure if i made some other changes because bu pullimg out this wire all the wires pulled out . After searching i used this order for the wires :
the number of the cables as i read on them are : 1-> 30 , 2->21 , 3 or 4->28 , 5->29 .
[/color]
[/size] When i changed the position from 3 to 4 (220 volt - 50Hz) the machine opened for some seconds and after this turned down without opening again   ( i saw that the lights turned off slowly and with some noise) , after putting again the wires at the previous condition (number 28 from 4 to 3 position) and using again the converter the machine turned on but without the lights , i checked the fuses and they are ok . So when i use 220v with number 4 position now the machine is totally off and when i use converter with number 3 position the machine opens without lights by showing the error code 3300 . About the error i beleive i will search it after fixing the electricity .
Can you advise me what i have to do ? I want to inform you that unfortunately i do not have knowledge about electricity sytems , just the basic .
I also send you some pics
Thank you very much
[/font]
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 09:52:40 AM by Ron (r273) »

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Plesae help for IGT S+ FIVE TIMES PAY *DELUXE*
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 01:32:55 PM »
here's what you will have to do to make sure everything is correct.   here is what you have to have, trace each wire back from the terminal block #6.  a wire in position #1 TB6 that will go to some where on TB2. (this will put 115vac hot to the devices that require it). wire # 28 from the transformer post to position # 2 on TB6. (This will deliver 115vac hot from the transformer, it will touch position#1 on TB6 and this is how the hot is delivered to the devices that require 115vac)  position # 3 on TB6 will be blank,  position #4 on TB6 will have the wire coming from the fuse.  position #5 on TB6 will have the 29 wire in it, (when the wire you determine that comes from the fuse will be in #4 it will touch #5 and put 220 volts to the transformer.  SEE THE STICKY POST IN THE S+ SECTION THAT SHOWS CONVERTING FOR 110VAC TO 220VAC, THERE IS A PICTURE THERE THAT WILL HELP YOU SEE AND UNDERSTAND. (How To Guide)

hope this makes sense and helps

Jim   

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline chestil

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 02:47:24 PM »
Thanks a lot Jim, i ll try it and i hope to find a solution

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 07:31:04 PM »
Welcome to NLG!   :odie:

Here is that "sticky note How-To" post about changing a machine from one line power voltage to another that Jim referred to:

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=513.0

If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline chestil

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 09:47:55 AM »
Hi again , i connected as Jim told me the cables and i beleive that now it is ok , the fluorescent lights still do not work but i beleive that they are blown because of the wrong connections i did before ( i saw that there is electricity there) .
Now i have the 3300 error code . when i start the machine it spins and after this it throws some coins at the basket and after this i see the code 3300 . Also i see at the credits the number five and at the coins played the number three . The column lights , i see the upper (red) to flash slowly and the blue to flash quicly .
By checking the hopper i saw a broken part at the left side of the hopper with 3 wires (green , red and yellow) , i this might be the reason it does not work and if yes where i can find this part ? (you can take it out by unscrewing one srew)
If not , what i have to do ?
Thank you again

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 10:28:49 AM »
glad the wiring worked out!!  that part you are holding in your hand is the coin out optic with shield.  remove the shield, you should be left with a black optic that resembles a "U"  this is secured to the black housing using a machine screw.  when mounted properly,,the coin will pass through it on the high part of the knife and break the beam and be counted and then roll out into the coin tray.   

the shield was a anti cheat device, it covered the optics so a laser beam couldn't be pointed at them and fool the machine into emptying the hopper. the shield also had a moveable plastic part that moved between the optic to simulate a coin passing through it.

get the optic mounted somehow and that should cure the problem,  look through some old posts for a picture that would show you what I am saying.

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 10:11:22 PM »
Oh boy, it's a WWG special.  First thing I'd do is peel off that WWG sticker on the belly glass, and also replace their logo in the reel glass window next to the 3rd reel.

The 3300 error is a "hopper empty" -- since coins aren't going through the coin-out optic as they're being dispensed, the machine thinks the hopper is empty.  As Jim said, you should be up and running once you have the optic assembly back in its proper place so that coins exiting the hopper pass through the optic and get counted.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline chestil

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 08:05:08 AM »
Hi knagl . I dont know why you want me to move the stickers off but something more you should know :)
Fortunately i removed the broken plastic from the optic and i fixed it without it and everything now i think works perfect !
Tommorow i ll buy new lamps to put inside and i think i will be ready for palying :)
Thanks a lot and i am happy to join this so usefull forum !
Thanks a lot Jim

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2017, 08:42:32 AM »
...... I dont know why you want me to move the stickers off but something more you should know :)

Good job on getting it fixed, and to Jim for the solution!   :cool_thumb_up:

The jest about the WWG sticker was a jab at WWG, they have a reputation of overcharging for the stuff they sell and bragging to the world what great deals they have.  Just a little humor,,,, enjoy your machine!  :garfield:

If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Please help for IGT S+ FIVE TIMES PAY *DELUXE*
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2017, 06:13:54 AM »
Hi knagl . I dont know why you want me to move the stickers off but something more you should know :)

Prior bad experiences with the company, that's all.

Congratulations on fixing your machine!
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal