New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Name that Bally's  (Read 7005 times)

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Name that Bally's
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2016, 08:17:47 PM »
Make sure you have the proper lamp starters for the florescent.. If your planning on keeping it, then I would invest in new bulbs and starters..

You will need a voltage meter to check your contacts.. Set it to ohms and with the power off you can check your switches to make sure they are making good contact.. Never use a file on the contacts. I like to use rubbing alcohol and paper to clean the contacts.. I have packages of thin cut strips of a thicker paper that works great to clean these switch contacts.. I can send you a pack.. I received them from a friend a couple years ago..

Gary
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2016, 03:32:34 AM »
That is a beautiful machine you must get it going do not give up

Just keep working on it there are a lot of contacts on the rear wipers any bit of dirt on one of those buttons will stop it from paying on one thing

Most of my collection is low boys I love them they don't take up much room I am thinking of building another one right now I have an empty cabinet in storage you can load them yourself you can move them they're not that heavy they are wonderful machines I do have to 955 myself I will never part with them

Offline capt7310

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • capt7310 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2016, 04:53:09 AM »
Thanks Dave, I'm sure I'll be calling on you. The reels and the hopper look in great shape. I need to order a lock and key and the belly glass is definitely off the top of a machine so I'll be on the guest for something to replace that glass. OK later.

Offline capt7310

• NLG
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2016, 04:58:59 AM »
No I won't tap out on this one. I agree it's really awesome and I'll get it up and going and it's a keeper. I've already made room to put it next to my other 831.

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2016, 05:00:00 AM »
Your belly glass is correct for that machine. The 955 had its payout glass on the bottom, as did the 962.. That's where the term Lowboy comes from, they didn't have the upper box on them.

Gary
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline capt7310

• NLG
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2016, 02:39:07 PM »
Hey Gary you're absolutely right found another machine and saw the glass and knew it was correct , BUT I just plugged it in and only partial lights would work so I was checking voltage with the coin mech in and the reels when I heard this crackling noise behind the coin hopper so I pulled out the hopper and I can see this orange paste dripping out of the transformer, soooo I'm on the quest for a transformer and hope there is not another issue that caused the transformer to fry.

Offline capt7310

• NLG
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2016, 03:01:09 PM »
Anyone know where I can get this transformer or should I open a new topic and start from scratch.

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2016, 03:30:27 PM »
Your inbox is full so I'm guessing somebody else is ready to send you one if not let me know I have several

Offline capt7310

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2016, 04:00:00 PM »
Hey Jon, that's awesome you're the only response do you want to PM me for the particulars. Paul

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2016, 04:03:10 PM »
I tried it said your inbox is full you can go to my Facebook page and send me the particulars there or call me

Offline capt7310

• NLG
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2016, 04:08:29 PM »
Hey Jon sorry I'm not a facebook person but I did clear out my inbox want to try again.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal