New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: New to me Game King and questions  (Read 2297 times)

Offline kameronth

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • kameronth New User has no influence.
  • NLG
New to me Game King and questions
« on: March 01, 2018, 11:19:30 AM »
Hi all.  New user and new to owning a Game King.  I currently have an IGT Wild Cherry machine that works great after I put a new battery in it.  I recently acquired a Game King but it's missing the bill validator and coin hopper.  What all do I need to put in a bill validator?  I don't need the coin hopper but I'd like to use the machine for a bill "piggy bank". 

Also, I'm trying to figure out the IGT "lingo".  I'm not sure what program/CPU it's running.  Can anyone help me identify?  Thanks!

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: New to me Game King and questions
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 11:29:33 AM »
Welcome.

Can you open the door and take a picture of the right side where the bill acceptor should go.

Looks like 380x series board. If you look at the part number on the board ... most people call the board by the last 4 digits.

Ken

Offline kameronth

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 01:23:04 PM »
I’ve heard some people say 3902 or 044?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 01:54:31 PM »
No simm slots, it is a 3802.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline wizeone

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • wizeone New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2018, 08:53:53 AM »
looking at your pictures, it is a 3802 MPU.
the program version is a game king 4.0, to do any program changes you will need a keychip 17 or 37. i have attached the cover sheet for the 526.

your bill validator is totally missing (from the picture)  you could purchase one from the many fine vendors here on NLG. you will need the housing, cash can, head/transport and bill guide.  have seen b/v setups for anywhere between 60ish to 300+.  the three most used versions seem to be JCM, WBA and MEI(now know as CPI)

have fun with your new machine )

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2018, 11:44:39 AM »
Can you post a picture of the inside of the door and a better picture of the outside front. Your pictures dark. Just trying to tell what's all is missing.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline kameronth

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2018, 02:40:41 PM »
Thanks for all the info!  Ken from Ohio Gaming Slots is getting me taken care of with an MEI assembly.  Here are some more pictures as requested. Also, what are the dog tag looking things on the door cable?

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2018, 04:17:17 PM »
Probably not a big thing, but I noticed that the green safety ground wire for your player pushbuttons has several contacts that are disconnected. This won't keep things from working, that solid green wire is just in case of a short, it protects the player from getting shocked. But that green wire is connected to chassis ground, so if the loose ends touch something with voltage or signal then it will get grounded out. Each pushbutton has a slender metal post that the green wire's contact slips onto. I've circled one in blue that is connected, you might want to connect the disconnected ones circled in yellow.

I don't know about that tag hanging on the door cable. Does it have anything written on either side? If it has any weight it might just be to make sure the door cable drops down safely out of the way when the door is shut, so it doesn't get pinched.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline 63mini

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 115
  • 63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!63mini Is leading the good life!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2018, 05:30:37 PM »

Also, what are the dog tag looking things on the door cable?

They look like lock cams to me.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2018, 05:53:39 PM »
They look like lock cams to me.

aHa! Now that you say that I think so too.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2018, 06:03:56 PM »
Yes the silver piece is for a door lock. It's the correct cam for that game. As for the green wires, those connectors spread open and fall off the buttons ground pin. You can crimp them just a little and they will stay on.
It looks to me that you may have a broken touch screen in the low right corner. If your monitor works, the touch screen can be changed.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline kameronth

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2018, 06:30:46 PM »
I think you’re right, those must be used as weights.

That does appear to be a crack in the photo but it’s actually a reflection from the motorcycle handle bars. :) The touch screen works well.

Another question, what is the trick to dropping the cash box door?  It won’t budge. I attached a photo of it.

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2018, 06:30:54 PM »
After a closer look I think it's just a reflection not cracked
And remember...

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2018, 07:33:24 PM »
Those are not weights, They are door lock cams. As for the bill door put your finger ( if it fits ) in the hole and you will feel a bar on the upper side. push up.

Offline kameronth

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2018, 09:42:41 PM »
looking at your pictures, it is a 3802 MPU.
the program version is a game king 4.0, to do any program changes you will need a keychip 17 or 37. i have attached the cover sheet for the 526.

Where can I find a key chip 17?

Offline wizeone

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • wizeone New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2018, 06:20:07 AM »

Where can I find a key chip 17?

RB here on the forums was able to help me out with keychips at a decent price.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal