New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: What Pinballs do you own.  (Read 26333 times)

Offline daryltwigg

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • daryltwigg New User has no influence.
  • NLG
What Pinballs do you own.
« on: May 31, 2015, 06:31:07 PM »
Hi everyone.  I worked for my father in his small game room back in the early 80's and have always loved Arcade games.  After 17 1/2 in the Army, I went into business with my father in law repairing and restoring all types of coin op amusement devices in 03 up in Maine until I had to quit due to med reasons.  Broke my heart.  I bought my 1st pinball at a Military Welfare and Recreation Auction for $200.  It was a Williams Police Force that had a shipping crate dropped on it.  I was able to repair it and had it in my barracks room.  Once I was out I bought out an arcade distributor who was going out of business and got a Bally Medusa, Williams Pheonix, Gottlieb Monte Carlo, Bally BMX, and a Data East Robocop.  Unfortunately the Medusa, Pheonix, and Monte CARLO were severely damaged from a storm and were not salvageable.  The BMX I sold to a friend, so all I have now is the Police Force and Robocop.

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: What Pinballs do you own.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 08:00:47 PM »
Kings of Steel love it. More everybody else.
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 09:09:55 PM »
I have an original Williams Black Night, one of the first pins to have speech in the 1980s era.
Works pretty well, I have replaced the MPU/Driver board with an aftermarket from Rottendog.
Great game

Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline buybestslots

• Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 05:49:23 AM »
heres some of ours

Offline kb8yrw

• Reputation Power: 5
  • kb8yrw New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 06:17:43 AM »
Busy summer, built a pole barn and in the process of building a 20x40 game room/bar  :yes: I picked up a Williams Rollergames the other day for $200 delivered dead. This is my first encounter with a pinball so it tool me longer to open it up than to find and replace the fuse that was blown. :24:

Works pretty good other than a few lights that are out. I ordered LED's for it so that should take care of most of it but I plan on giving it the once over. My grand kids are playing/beating the heck out of it and I'm having a ball. I can see this thing multiplying like the slot machines!!!  :drool04:
In the end the one with the most toys wins!

Offline buybestslots

• buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 06:28:58 AM »
that was a steal at 200 pinball prices are very high and keep going up, we have a 120 pins here check profile for pic's

Offline Shaggy

• Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2015, 07:21:48 AM »
That is a good buy. Slot machines are a lot cheaper to buy than pins. My old KOS is giving me some grief though. The solenoid board is not working so I'll need to get working on that. Love those Pinballs!
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline mvco

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • mvco New User barely matters.mvco New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2015, 09:10:15 AM »
Lot's of restored pinballs here to keep the 27 slots in good company.
Bally Hokus pokus, GTB 300,  Gtb Surf Chamo,  GTB Eye Of the Tiger,  Bally Strikes & Spares,  Bally Mata Hari,  Bally Power Play,  Bally Harlem Globetrotters,  Bally Aladdins Castle,  WMS Dealers Choice,  WMS Upper Deck Pitch & Bat,  WMS Pat hand,  GTB Jumping Jack,  WMS Space mission,  WMS Grand Prix,  GTB Jacks Open,  GTB Sure Shot,  Bally Playboy,   GTB Big Hit,  Bally Capn. Fantastic,  Bally Night Rider (EM),  GTB Hot Shots,  GTB Volley,  GTB Flipper Pool,  GTB Big Brave,  Stern meteor.   All restored to as new condition, love our pins!

Now here is my wifes part of the pinball collection as she prefers newer games, while I like my old ones.

NIB Wizard Of Oz,  Stern Spiderman,  Stern iron Man,  WMS Attack From Mars,  WMS Congo,  WMS No Good Gophers,  Stern Elvis,  Bally Worl Cup Soccer 94,  WMS Flintstones,  Bally Creature From the Black Lagoon.

BTW, we are a Distributor for Jersey jack Pinball, covering the 5 Northwestern States.  We can drop ship you that Wizard Of Oz or new Hobbit release. 

Offline ramegoom

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • ramegoom New User barely matters.ramegoom New User barely matters.
  • NLG
    • Caspers Electronics, Inc.
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2015, 04:08:15 PM »
Here's my lineup:

Theatre of Magic
Simpsons Pinball Party
Data East Star Wars
The Shadow
Twilight Zone (adding next week)
United "Wisconsin" 1948 wood rail machine

And a 1931 Gottlieb "Big Broadcast", one of the very first pinball machines ever made, 10 balls for 1c, entirely mechanical.

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2015, 05:06:47 PM »
Here's my lineup:

Theatre of Magic
Simpsons Pinball Party
Data East Star Wars
The Shadow
Twilight Zone (adding next week)
United "Wisconsin" 1948 wood rail machine

And a 1931 Gottlieb "Big Broadcast", one of the very first pinball machines ever made, 10 balls for 1c, entirely mechanical.
top 5 on your list were  some of our best sellers we still have 5  tz price keeps going up on them

Offline flyingfred

• Reputation Power: 0
  • flyingfred New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2015, 07:40:48 PM »
I also have six pinball machines varying from:

1939 Bally White Sails

1945 Bally Victory Derby payout

1958 Gottlieb Roto Pool

1954 Bally HiFi bingo payout

1976 Bally Hang Glider

1989 Black Knight 2000

-Fred-

Offline Mr. Dinoman

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Mr. Dinoman Is working their way up.Mr. Dinoman Is working their way up.Mr. Dinoman Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2015, 09:15:12 AM »
I own the following:
The Addams Family

Mr. & Mrs. Pac-man
Space Shuttle
Black Hole
Gilligan's Island
Copa Mundial
Monte Carlo
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
Maverick
High Speed
Strange Science
Phantom of the Opera
Star Trek 25th Anniversary
Batman Forever
Baby Pac-Man (half pin-half arcade)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 04:49:26 PM by Mr. Dinoman »

Offline pinballlarry1

• Reputation Power: 1
  • pinballlarry1 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2016, 07:31:51 PM »
Pinballlarry in Montana, currently we have:
Jack*Bot
Terminator 2
Earthshaker!
Playboy (79)
Odds N Evens

Bought, repaired, and sold over 40 pinball games in past 20 years, still miss some of them.
We were really popular with neighborhood children when we had 12 set up in the house.

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2016, 07:47:51 PM »
I can imagine...You'd be popular with us old children now.  :cool_thumb_up:

Dave

Offline flyingfred

• flyingfred New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2016, 07:50:53 PM »
I just did the Arcade 2.0 in Banning, CA. this weekend. That gentleman's collection is HUGE!!!

-Fred-

Offline mrv8outboard

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • mrv8outboard New User has no influence.
  • Life @ WOT
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2016, 07:03:17 PM »
 We have "The Machine" Bride of Pin Bot

Offline T-Stars

• T-Stars New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2016, 06:01:15 PM »
I currently have Jacks Open, Surfer, Hot Shot, Jumping Jack, Wild Life, Space Shuttle, Playboy (1978), Sky Dive, and Space Mission.

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2016, 07:47:44 PM »
We have a Gottlieb target alpha from 1976.

Offline Harvs

• Think!, While it's still legal...
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2016, 05:41:22 AM »
I just sold my Star Wars Episode 1 (gets picked up today). Cool machine, but the video/pinball mix just doesn't do it for me. I upgraded it to the LED monitor, LED bulbs, blue neon light saber etc.., smooth pin!

I have owned Judge Dredd, Tales Form The Crypt, Last Action Hero, Baywatch and Lethal Weapon 3. Last Action Hero and Baywatch are very fun machines, bang for buck! If you have one, SELL IT TO ME!!

:cool_thumb_up:

Offline wallbanger

• Reputation Power: 3
  • wallbanger New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2016, 01:27:47 PM »
Bally Eight Ball Deluxe,  Gottlieb Soccer 2 player,  Working on Gottlieb Far Out 4 player for a friend, giving me fits though.  Also have a 1954 Bally Magic Bowler 8' (puck bowler) and a 1954 United Deluxe Comet Targette 8' (puck skee ball).  14 slots, 45 rpm Bubbler Jukebox, 2 soda machines(bottle), Coke chest cooler, and a Double Kegerator to keep me from going nuts with all the maintenance.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal