New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT I+ 25 pin to 19 pin video adapter  (Read 2963 times)

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
IGT I+ 25 pin to 19 pin video adapter
« on: February 17, 2014, 05:17:47 PM »
Does such a beast exist?  Scratch Head

Worldwide Gaming

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 08:39:22 PM »

All you have to do is change the harness on the machine to whichever you want to use.  I have done this before, switch and all.

Thanks,
Wayne
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 08:25:10 AM »

The harness in the machine I'm assuming...

Worldwide Gaming

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 10:50:58 AM »

Yes.  In the machine.  You may even be able to modify the existing harness.

W

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 11:59:43 AM »

Here is the pinout from the Motherboards side.

TZtech

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: IGT I+ 23 pin to 19 pin video adapter
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 05:20:50 PM »
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 01:20:14 PM »

The plugs are a different size, and therefore the shelf is different as well, if you try and put the 19 pin connector in the bracket of a 25 pin shelf (or 25 in a 19) they won't fit

blueridgeslots

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 01:47:51 AM »

Do you have the pin out for the 25 pin plug?

badbaud

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 07:06:37 PM »

will this help?

19 Pin   25 PIn                                 19 Pin     25 Pin                               19 Pin          25 Pin
Red Video                   2          1                 T/S Rdx            11         12               A Gnd             16              22
Green Video                4          3                 T/STdx             9          13               Earth Gnd         1                7
Blue Video                   3          5                 Mreset              8          14              AC in                19              24
V-Gnd                         7       2,4,6               Netplex Gnd     12         15              AC in                18              25
H-Sync.                       5          8                 Netplex 13 v     10         20 
V-Sync.                       6          9                 + 13 vdc          17         21 

doyle
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2013, 01:13:39 AM »

There is one caveat. The monitor I want to power up is a Ceronix.

So before applying any power I unplugged the machine and turned it on then ohm-ed out the power plug pins to the AC power pins on my test cable and got zero Ohms.

Which meant there was no isolation transformer in the machine - it normally runs with a larger, non Ceronix brand monitor, which apparently had it's AC isolation built into it.

This is why the Ceronix monitor has it's AC power pins in a different location.

Pins 18 and 19 are used for AC power. I'm going to install a isolation transformer and connect pins 18 and 19 of the 19 pin monitor plug to pins 24 and 25 of the machine side connector and put a big red flag on it saying "for Ceronix only - must use isolation transformer".

I'll make a second cable for non-Ceronix monitors (pins 14 & 15 to 24 &25).

badbaud

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2013, 05:48:30 PM »

note pins 18 and 19 have 250 v ac form 13" game king uprights slant tops Bar top and the 19" uprignt
the 17" games and the 19" slant top are using 120 v ac and the ceronix 17" and 19"  have the isolation transformer in side the monitor
and the lcd monitors don't care will work from 100 to 250 v ac

doyle

Offline blairthomas

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • blairthomas New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: IGT I+ 25 pin to 19 pin video adapter
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 06:21:48 PM »
Hi Team,

Need some help with an IGT Game King Multistar. It didn't come with a screen so I'm trying to install an LCD.
The monitor plug is 19 PIN, from the PIN out descriptions below, the colors don't correspond to the function. However the AC power is in PINs 18 and 19. Is it normal for the colors to be all over the place?

19 Pin   25 PIn                                 19 Pin     25 Pin                               19 Pin          25 Pin
Red Video                   2          1                 T/S Rdx            11         12               A Gnd             16              22
Green Video                4          3                 T/STdx             9          13               Earth Gnd         1                7
Blue Video                   3          5                 Mreset              8          14              AC in                19              24
V-Gnd                         7       2,4,6               Netplex Gnd     12         15              AC in                18              25
H-Sync.                       5          8                 Netplex 13 v     10         20 
V-Sync.                       6          9                 + 13 vdc          17         21 

I was going to attach the Red,green,blue, V-Gnd, H-Synch and V-Synch to the end of the VGA cable going to the LCD, just want to be careful as I don't want any smoke.
I haven't had much to do with the newer IGT machines, mainly Aristocrat.
The wires on the IGT don't seem to follow suit like Aristocrat machines. Example below.

Red wire: red signal (rgb)
Green Wire: green signal (rgb)
Blue wire: blue signal (rgb)
Black wire: ground
White wire: horizontal synchronization (H)
Yellow wire: vertical sync(V)

See pics

« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 08:11:19 PM by blairthomas »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal