New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IPC Controller  (Read 4896 times)

Offline JDKMunch

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • JDKMunch Might someday be someone...JDKMunch Might someday be someone...JDKMunch Might someday be someone...JDKMunch Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
IPC Controller
« on: July 03, 2017, 06:34:15 PM »
any with software will do

pm me with price
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 12:12:15 PM by JDKMunch »

Offline The laneman

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
Re: IPC Controller
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 04:38:24 PM »
Is this what you are looking for?
A touchscreen monitor,printer,scanner and PC also comes with this.Can post pictures of those also if this is what you need.

Offline JDKMunch

• JDKMunch Might someday be someone...JDKMunch Might someday be someone...JDKMunch Might someday be someone...JDKMunch Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 05:51:00 PM »
This is what I'm looking for - but this one is damaged with battery leak acid. 

still looking ..... and only for the IPC - don't want the rest of the stuff

thanks!

Offline The laneman

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 06:21:06 PM »
I may have found someone who can repair this...

Will let the guys who asked about it know if its fixed.

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 384
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 05:46:32 PM »
Doing some long overdue spring cleaning and found this.  Haven't found a power supply for it, but I know it that it powered up and the buttons/display all worked.  Found some documentation for it somewhere, maybe here on NLG, don't remember. 

I checked both batteries and they're dead, but no signs of leakage.  I removed them both.  Let me know if you're interested in it.

Offline opman

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • opman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 05:36:58 AM »
Do you have the memory board for this unit?

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 09:38:51 AM »
Wow, I received quite a few PMs about this.  Rather than answering them all individually I'll just address them here.  First of all,  thanks to the one member who educated me on the use and fair market value of the terminal, you know who you are.  Secondly, to those who let me know it is missing a memory board, thanks.  I did not know that and I do not have the board.  I bought it a few years back, tinkered with it a bit, packed it away, and forgot about it.  It seems to me I couldn't set (or didn't know) what the supervisory password was and figured it needed a keychip or something. 

Anyhow, I have no idea what it's worth in the condition it is, so I decided to put it on ebay and let the market determine that.   I listed it as IGT IPC CVT Controller terminal.  JDKMunch, sorry mine wasn't complete, I'm sure we could have negotiated a fair price on it.  Hopefully a working one will come along soon.   

Offline JDKMunch

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 12:11:50 PM »
It is with great great pleasure that I can say after 10 months of looking for this IPC i have finally purchased one!!!

Thank you all for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2018, 01:26:49 PM »
Excellent, congratulations!

Offline Dpalmi

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Dpalmi New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2018, 09:21:05 AM »

Do you have the memory board for this unit?

How do you determine if it has the memory board?

dpalmi

Offline Dpalmi

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2018, 10:53:37 PM »

Hello all!

I also have one of these for sale and will be posting it on eBay very soon.  I believe mine has the memory card.  Let me know if you have any questions, I will post the auction link as soon as I get it up...

dpalmi

Offline opman

• Reputation Power: 5
  • opman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2018, 05:35:37 AM »
Yes, it does appear to have the memory board.

Offline Dpalmi

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2018, 08:13:45 PM »

Hello everyone!

Sorry, but I won't be listing this on eBay.  After making my post, I received many inquires and many offers to purchase it direct.  The item has been sold to a NLG member.  Thanks everyone for the offers I received  :applause: :applause:

dpalmi

Offline Dpalmi

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2019, 12:32:44 PM »

Hello everyone!

FYI - someone has one of these listed on eBay right now.  I do not know the seller and having nothing to do with the auction.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/IGT-IPC-CVT-Controller-Terminal-CVT-USED-FREE-SHIPPING-NOT-TESTED-AS-IS-PARTS/143093286393?_trkparms=aid%3D888007%26algo%3DDISC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D55674%26meid%3D8fd7c58e29f640a7a5e712f8be3c0d51%26pid%3D100009%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26sd%3D264156016006%26itm%3D143093286393&_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982

Looks like it is in rough shape, but someone may be interested in it...

dpalmi

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal