New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: SMOKE ROLLING OUT OF 5 TIMES PAY!  (Read 6034 times)

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 304
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
Re: SMOKE ROLLING OUT OF 5 TIMES PAY!
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2017, 10:51:30 PM »
Then... how about AG&E in Las Vegas?
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2017, 11:12:15 PM »
Thanks again for all the help!  Id like to get some of these white led bases that work with the 4 lead bulbs.  Where is a good spot to get these.  Thanks.

Does Spin, Inc have them?

http://www.spininc.com/

Are you installing new lamp sockets instead of clipping off one side of the LED wire lead?
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2017, 06:07:38 AM »
Then... how about AG&E in Las Vegas?

AG&E seem to be a good company. The only thing I noticed with them is that if your not all ready a customer with them, then they want you to fill out forms for a new account and line of credit? Sounds like they are use to dealing again with larger company's. They did not say I had to buy a min amount like the $100 at HAPP.. I have always had good like buying from Spin tho..
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline ctash

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • ctash New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2017, 10:08:03 AM »
Since Suzo requires $100 I figured this would be a good time to order the led tube lights as well.  Ive attached some pics of  both what I believe to be the right wedge bulb bases for my 4 lead leds and the T8/18 led tubes that should work for my machine.  If someone could take a look and verify they are correct or send a pic of what I should be looking at that would be great.  Thanks.

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2017, 10:37:44 AM »
Don't know about those sockets. I know the black IGT sockets will not work unless you clip the leads on the bulb.
I would see if one of our vendors could get you the white IGT ones. I would have to see a picture looking at the pins directly to know if those will work.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline ctash

• NLG
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2017, 10:46:04 AM »
rokgpsman, yes Id like to install new sockets instead of clipping the leads.  Also, these black bases state they are for all leds except #86 which I believe are the stock 2 prong lights that come factory.  But, I will also check SpinInc as I have ordered from them before.

Offline ctash

• NLG
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2017, 10:50:09 AM »
Checked SpinInc.  All they have are the black ones.

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2017, 11:12:49 AM »
I'm not saying they won't work because they are black, they may very well work fine since they are an aftermarket item.
I'm just saying you need to look at the contacts inside the socket and make sure they do not look the same as what you already have or you will get the same results.
Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2017, 02:37:38 PM »
First off save you money  :yes: on the LED Tubes,   you have an S+ machine, all the bulbs in that machine operate on 120 vac with a transformer type ballast and starter.   you would have to buy a separate power supply  to run the +24 vdc LED tubes.  :duh:

read reply #7 by rokgpsman   34041   message, the middle one that was posted,  see reply   13-14-15,  those pictures show and explain exactly  what has to be done to run LEDS for the denom lamp and insert coin and coin accepted lamps.   Jim from Blueridge showed some up close and good pictures to explain what was going on, read this before you proceed.  :talktothehand:

P.S.  those wrap around sockets do come in black plastic as well as the tan version.   :stirthepot:

Hope this helps
Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal