New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Will this bill validator works on IGT s plus  (Read 3657 times)

Offline Cashen87

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • Cashen87 Is working their way up.Cashen87 Is working their way up.Cashen87 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
Will this bill validator works on IGT s plus
« on: May 14, 2017, 04:38:53 PM »
Hello. I wondering about this bill validator will work on a igt s plus slot machine?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 04:51:47 PM by shortrackskater »

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
Re: Will this bill validator works on IGT s plus
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 05:31:19 PM »
just a guess.....

That might be a currency validator for Norway. If so you'd need Norwegian paper money.

Plus, the software is for ID-082A, the S+ uses ID-022 or -023.

If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Cashen87

• Cashen87 Is working their way up.Cashen87 Is working their way up.Cashen87 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 10:15:34 PM »
I live in Norway and I want my igt s plus to take norwegian bills. So then it will work fore my machine? :Scratch-Head:

Offline Cashen87

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 01:20:56 AM »
Someone have the WBA Frame and the WBA housing for IGT  s plus fore sale?

Offline Cashen87

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2017, 01:21:55 AM »
WBA housing

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2017, 05:13:32 AM »
I live in Norway and I want my igt s plus to take norwegian bills. So then it will work fore my machine? :Scratch-Head:

You didn't say about those details in your first post, so I thought you were referring to installing it into a US slot machine.

If you can connect the proper cables to it for power and data communication, and if the game software on your slot machine mpu board is compatible with the software in the bill validator then it should work. The software is a few years old, so you'd need to use the Norwegian paper money that it recognizes from back then.

What machine was this bill validaator removed from?
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Cashen87

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2017, 06:20:46 AM »
It was removed from a barcrest slot machine "jackpot 2000".

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 07:15:06 AM »
Haven't heard of the EBA validator. Heard of WBA and UBA, but that must be pretty new. Being from a different machine platform, that WILL NOT work in your machine without at least being reprogrammed with S+ software and my best guess is that software for the S+ platform probably doesn't exist for that validator. If it was me, even being in Norway, I would try to find a WBA unit either already programmed for S+ and Norwegian currency or one that can be programmed. Worst case, get one for American currency and a couple hundred of our dollar bills. At least it makes people think twice about stealing something they can't really use anywhere else

Offline Cashen87

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 08:26:37 AM »
I see. I have to find a bill validator to this machine. So I thinking to bye one from ebay some take us bills.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 09:25:11 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 09:38:05 AM »
Generally the S+ machines use either ID-022 or -023 communication protocol for the bill validator. From what I understand that protocol is embedded inside one of the socketed chips on the mpu board, like inside the SP chip. But this is in regards to the US machines we see and talk about all the time. Maybe when IGT builds a slot machine for export to Norway they install a special version of the SP chip (or its equivalent on the S2000) so it can use whatever bill validator protocol that is needed in Norway use. You can see in your photo of the EBA (Euro Bill Acceptor ??) that the chip label says ID-082A, and that protocol is listed on the JCM website. But the S+ machine you are wanting to install a bill validator into would need to use ID-082A for it to work.

I'm not familiar with the export versions of S+ machines, don't know if they have different SP and SS chips compared to the same game in S+ machines built for the US market. Since that EBA unit came out of an S2000 that would indicate it is compatible with some IGT slot machines that would have a different bill validator here in the USA. Do you know if the S2000 it was removed from has game software that is different from a same game S2000 used in USA?

Offline Cashen87

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2017, 06:53:22 AM »
I don't know. But the bill validator was taking out from this norwegian slot machine " Barcrest Jackpot 2000" before the slot machine in norway was phorbiden in 2007.

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 07:16:27 AM »
That's a straight up Barcrest machine, not IGT/Barcrest. Best bet is still to just find a validator that came out of an S+ and either get Norwegian currency software or use American currency

Offline Cashen87

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2017, 07:39:03 AM »
I understand. But its hard to find one. Are the some one in this forum some have one fore sale fullt bill validator set to my igt s plus?

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 08:46:00 AM »
Place a wanted to buy ad in the classifieds here or contact one of the vendors onnthe homepage. I think Jim at Midwest Slots does a lot of S+ stuff

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal