New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: New Machine 1090-1-118  (Read 10519 times)

Offline Scotty78

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Scotty78 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: New Machine 1090-1-118
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2017, 03:44:55 PM »
Push the hopper diagonally back and forth in and out just a 1/4 of and in or so.
Might be a weak connection. This happens every so often when replacing units.

Did this, and cleaned all the switch contacts again. Machine now coins up, chime rings again for each coin, handle pulls, but still no pays. I reset the pay board I think. The pay board does not move at all through all my handle pulls, nor my forced pays. Is that bad?

Offline Scotty78

• NLG
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2017, 07:12:42 PM »
Discovered Winner Paid light socket was inop. Repaired. Winner Paid light stays on. Still no pays. Light dies not go out when coined up and handle pulled after a pay scenario.

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2017, 10:50:28 PM »
Where are your payboard wiper fingers setting?
Sounds like no hopper reset. Clean '0' sw & 'B' sw
The real picture of the Face on Mars.

Offline Scotty78

• NLG
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2017, 02:19:28 AM »
This is where the fingers are set after I manually reset the pay board.
I cleaned the zero stop switch, the B switch is on the side of the reel mechs correct?

Offline Scotty78

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2017, 07:32:35 PM »
I got the Winner Paid light to go out. I had to push down on the coil on the back of the pay board. Coin meter did not reset however, and pay board does not index on its own with gameplay.

Offline Scotty78

• NLG
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2017, 08:42:00 PM »
Where are your payboard wiper fingers setting?
Sounds like no hopper reset. Clean '0' sw & 'B' sw

Cleaned zero and B switches. Verified good contact with meter. No change in machine operation.  :EmoticonHelp4:

Offline Scotty78

• NLG
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2017, 08:57:03 AM »
Does this coin switch wiring look correct for a 1090? I've been going through old threads looking for any clues and stumbled across a miswired coin switch that wasn't allowing pays...

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2017, 09:12:20 AM »
I will start saying yes but you do need to look at the switch closely yellow should go to Common blue should go to normally open orange should go to normally closed and you should test a switch with a meter

Offline Scotty78

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2017, 09:37:42 AM »
Bingo. Wiring correct but the NO is closed all the time. Could this be the solution to my problem??? I'll swap it with the overflow coin switch and find out...

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2017, 09:51:55 AM »
If you unhook the wire and it is closed it will reset the coin switch as soon as the A&C switch reset on the real machine and it will not pay

Offline Scotty78

• NLG
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2017, 10:32:04 AM »
Looks like I jumped the gun. Switch is actually good. But the normally open rings out through the common wire. Once disconnected the switch operates properly.

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2017, 10:44:47 AM »
When the coin switch is pressed down it trips the coin relay on the hopper. When the wire returns it trips the handle releaseTry this with the machine on, press and hold the switch down. Listen for the coin relay to trip when doing so.Now release the switch wire and the handle release will activate.Also pay attention to the accuall switch wire, make sure it moves freely in both direction.If I get to the shop later I'll double check the wiring on the 1090 I have.

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2017, 10:46:50 AM »
You need to follow the theory of operation.

When you are diagnosing a machine you start with coin in coin goes in activate screen relay coin relay activates handle release solenoid if you do not have the manual go to my Facebook page go down 20 or 40 post you will see where you can download the manual I believe around page 18 is a basic 3 coin or five coin multiplier get the coin in circuitry working proper first then the hopper reset circuit must work proper first then we look at payout many issues can cause it not to pay out on a 1090 it's not as simple as the earlier machines there are a lot more features they put on the newer machines to keep people from cheating I cannot stress enough theory of operation start with coin in what does it do what does that part do what does that part do onward and onward

Offline Scotty78

• NLG
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2017, 11:15:20 AM »
Ok. I downloaded the manual, thank you. The coin in circuitry is functioning properly. I will go from there.

Offline Scotty78

• NLG
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2017, 08:14:07 PM »
Just an update on this, I have not fixed it yet. I've been traveling a lot for work this year, but I am back on the case of the 1090. Will post updates as I have them.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal