New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: I got to meet Jon from NLG today, Had a wonderful time  (Read 1492 times)

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
I got to meet Jon from NLG today, Had a wonderful time
« on: November 19, 2016, 05:52:49 PM »
Just a quick note that after chatting here on NLG for about 1 1/2 years now I fill got to meet with Jon.. It's funny too that we had been chatting and texting about a E2000 I have that has a low voltage short.. First thing he did was walk into my work area, (my kitchen) took off his jacket and dove in head first to that machine.. Him and I worked on that machine for about an hour while our 2 wife's talked.. We took a break and I showed him my EM collection and ones to be finished.. Back for round 2 on the E2000 machine for about another 30 minutes, But we just could not find the shorts or clear the error code.. Finally we headed out to the garage, my storage building to get him loaded for his 3 hour trip home, to try to beat the on coming first snow here in SE Michigan.. I gave him two 831 machine and two 742 machines for going thru a 4 reel EM machine model 989 I have had that needs a good going thru, see pic, (pics not my machine but the same as).. Told Jon to take his time and that we would get together in the spring when the weather breaks.. Hopefully someday down the road can meet up with a few other members from here, or even make it to the summer BBQ over in PA.. I just need to get my Knee fixed so I'm a little more mobile.. I already lost 65lbs, but my goals at least another 65lbs or more before the Dr will do the replacement surgery.. Once again a Big Thanks to Jon and his wife for driving down to my house today..  :dancing_2: :thank_you:

Gary
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Shaggy

• Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: I got to meet Jon from NLG today, Had a wonderful time
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 06:26:02 PM »
Gary I hope all goes well for you. Congrats on meeting one of our great members.  I've had 3 knee replacements (yeah only 2 legs) those take a lot of time on their own but are well worth it. I hope things go well for you. Stick with the weight loss as you will be happy with a replacement. They're not as good as OEM equipment but we all know that sometimes after market is all there is.  :yes:  Stick with it Bud and I hope we'll both get to meet at Denny's for the Get Together!

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Denny

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Denny New User barely matters.Denny New User barely matters.
  • NLG
    • www.designhse.wix.com/designhouse
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 06:51:03 PM »
 :I_agree_1:   :I_agree_1:  Will be great to see both you guys next year at the "Get Together"  By the way I have a few EM 1091's you may be interested in.  (Just thought I'd throw that out there !  :24: )

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 06:56:41 PM »
Folks,  This site is more than just a site.  It brings good people together and actually meet and see the person etc.  I can attest to this over a good bit of years here.  I have traveled to meet and many others have traveled to meet me and my family here.  Gary There are Many good folks here!.  Glad you had fun and enjoyed.   B.  :cool_thumb_up:

Offline Amechanic

• Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 07:39:53 PM »
I know Jon and his wife would stuck around long today, if it were not that our temperature dropped from 70 degrees on Friday and sunny to 38 degrees today with a wind chill in the 20's and snow in the forecast.. They had a long drive ahead of them.. We have had a beautiful and warm fall, but it looks like old man winter is waking up from his long summer nap.. I can't complain, two years ago we already had inches of snow on the ground, and it didn't all melt till the the following April.. 

Gary
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal