New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Empire King S+ missing bill acceptor  (Read 26483 times)

Offline TheBrave

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • TheBrave New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Empire King S+ missing bill acceptor
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2016, 07:02:52 PM »
Yeah you're probably right, knagl.  But I did find one for $25 and I'm willing to give it a go.  If that's no good then MAYBE the IVC103 will be "game 7 final" for this thing.

We have a lot of friends asking about it and wanting to try it, but so far nothing.  But I have become quite good at taking it apart and putting back together again, 'tho!

Johnny

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 164
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2016, 08:05:19 PM »
Is there a MPU4 or/and MPU5 in the top cabinet? They have a battery inside. You have to take the metal case off to get at the battery. Have you checked the bottom or back side of all the boards in the top cabinet for a battery. Check the bottoms of  MPU4 & 5 boards also. When you get to 65 code turn power off and then on. See if you get a 61 after power up.

Offline Haywire Slots

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Haywire Slots Is working their way up.Haywire Slots Is working their way up.Haywire Slots Is working their way up.
  • NLG
    • Haywire Slot Machines of Houston
« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2016, 07:39:23 AM »
Is there a MPU4 or/and MPU5 in the top cabinet? They have a battery inside. You have to take the metal case off to get at the battery. Have you checked the bottom or back side of all the boards in the top cabinet for a battery. Check the bottoms of  MPU4 & 5 boards also. When you get to 65 code turn power off and then on. See if you get a 61 after power up.
There is not an mpu4/5 board in this machine. It does have a 2032 batt. for the top box which he has already replaced.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2016, 07:57:53 AM »
OK Thanks.!

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2016, 10:01:51 AM »
Is there a MPU4 or/and MPU5 in the top cabinet?

This is an AC Coin game, not a Barcrest game.  No MPU4/MPU5.  :propeller:
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2016, 10:34:35 AM »
OK. Thanks!

Offline TheBrave

• NLG
« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2016, 02:59:18 PM »
Ok, Im still at it and my next attempt is with a few missing wires.  First, if anyone has, (or knows where to get), the wire that plugs into J12 on the MB and then to one of the comm boards, I'm looking for one.  Photo shows the red/white arrow pointing to it.  I lifted this photo from an older NLG thread regarding a Barcrest with an err 64 issue.

Second, I want to pick up the wires for the Bally Matercom 220.  Slam posted what his looks like in #97.  One plugs into one of the comm boards, and since I have two of these boards, and neither of them work, I'm going this route. 

This was the thread pointed out to me which gives me the idea to carry on :  http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=1838.0  Reply #16 and #17 are what leads me to believe this could be my issue.  For now.

Johnny

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2016, 05:46:50 PM »
Here is what the plugs on the mother board do.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline TheBrave

• NLG
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2016, 08:57:16 AM »
Thanx for posting that therockinelvis!  While that might be accurate for S+ machines, I believe it may not be 100% gospel for S+/AC Coin.  I'm just going to have to experiment and see what I can do.  That's why I want to find those wires.

If I could compare a working Empire/Merlin, that would be great, but I highly doubt that's gonna happen anytime!

Johnny

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2016, 09:05:22 AM »
Maybe try calling this person and see if they would be willing to help you.  They have one for sale.
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/tag/5891925555.html

Offline TheBrave

• NLG
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2016, 12:36:30 PM »
Sunrise, you have no idea how much I appreciate your post.  My wife said to BUY IT so I'm gonna try if I can get it shipped.  If not, maybe I can convince them to get a few photos of the guts for me.

Thank you for finding that!  I've been looking all over for anything and BAM!!  You found one.

Johnny

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal