New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: new project bally bingo 929  (Read 19915 times)

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: new project
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2016, 11:57:15 AM »
I will try to get to town and get it scanned in this week I finally got my house on the market yesterday

so have you finished moving your machines to MI?
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2016, 11:59:20 AM »
Yes the ones I did not sell maybe 15 left

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2016, 05:29:33 PM »
ok mark the spark the PDF file for the wiring diagram for the 891 - 1 is in the file system with the rusty Em-files you can go there and look

Offline mark the spark

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • mark the spark New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2016, 12:32:33 PM »
cheers ovenguy your a star im sure its do with the odds follower or odds follower relay but not sure of the relationship between cash and credit apart from the switches at the bottom of the machine where you switch between the 2
I have been tracing some of the circuits out just a little bit more to find on odds follower relay
anyways :thank_you:

Offline mark the spark

• NLG
Re: new project bally bingo 929
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2016, 12:47:46 PM »
OK still trying to get credit pay to work still only paying half. have worked out that the solenoid on the back of the payboard pays to the credit register this is electrically controlled through the score motor. here is a link to youtube video of the wipers in action
<a href="http://youtu.be/lvPRzvccfVE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/lvPRzvccfVE</a>

the machine is on a 120 win on 6 coins the fingers will finish just off the 20 pay
now seems to me its paying 6 credits 20 times does that sound right?
also do you think that the wipers are slipping? which would mean that the wipers would would reach the 20 pay sooner than it is meaning it would pay less?
all opinions/ideas welcome !!!

Offline Denmark

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Denmark New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2016, 01:44:07 PM »
Hi There..
Looks like the wipers are jumping more than one step in the beginning of the paycycle,shortening the pay..
i would check the spring on the rear of the payout disk,and maybe tighten it a bit in order to give it more resistence...
a chek of the "zero-stop" could also be a way to solve parts of the problems
i would recommend to take the payout unit apart and de-grease it and re -lube it/ adjust it,otherwise it will continiue to make all kinds of smal underpays/overpays in the future
Old Reno has some good tips and tricks on the issue eleswhere on this forum (dont know how to make a link) :banghead:

Hans

Offline mark the spark

• NLG
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2016, 04:48:45 AM »
hi all still plugging away heres a couple more photos
adjusted the reel wipers for 4th and 5th reel they were the same, was surprised how loose the screws were on all the reels for adjustment so tightened them all up its not fixed my half pay problem though!!!
painted the light board and am going to invest in leds am going to do the payout numbers first to see what it looks like going to go with 25 white, 4 yellow for the for the 4  corners, and the super line I thought would do in reds
printed out ovenguys manual but done it as poster came out as 22 pages but I can see it better
since printing out can see that credit payout does not involve the odds follower just the odds disc it racks up credit through the score motor driving the register stepup coil and the payout counter
stepup coil so will look at payout counter and score motor switches next

Offline RiseLikeRa

• Reputation Power: 62
  • RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2016, 05:02:01 AM »
Keep up the great work.   I can't wait to see the results with the colored LED'S.  I put the white ones in my games and it makes a big difference.   Adding colors should be interesting.   Thank you for the update.

Ra

Offline The Fatman

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • The Fatman Is working their way up.The Fatman Is working their way up.The Fatman Is working their way up.
  • NLG
    • Fatmans Pottery
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2016, 09:26:26 AM »
Be sure to use the non ghosting leds.
DAve F
Dave ... AFKA
The Fatman

Offline RiseLikeRa

• RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2016, 03:43:35 PM »
What kind of LED is that?  Never heard of that one.

Ra

Offline The Fatman

• The Fatman Is working their way up.The Fatman Is working their way up.The Fatman Is working their way up.
  • NLG
    • Fatmans Pottery
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2016, 05:13:23 PM »
They make a non ghosting LED for use in machines that when they cycle, they cause the regular LEDs to flicker. These stop the flickering. Mostlly the GI lamps are fine, but the ones that cycle are the ones that will "Ghost" Check with Cointaker for info on that. Thats who I buy all my LEDs from.
Dave
Dave ... AFKA
The Fatman

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2016, 05:35:27 PM »
hey Dave would you send a link I'm not ready to buy but my house is in escrow and I'm off to Michigan soon

Offline The Fatman

• NLG
    • Fatmans Pottery
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2016, 06:47:17 PM »
http://cointaker.com/
That will take you there. I would like to see pics when its done.
Dave
Dave ... AFKA
The Fatman

Offline RiseLikeRa

• NLG
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2016, 07:21:27 PM »
Cointaker is who I use also for the LED purchase.  I bought 10 bulbs at the Allentown show several years ago.  I liked them so much I bought 100 after I got home and liked what I saw in my games.  They were nice enough to give me the show price which is significantly less than the web site prices.  Light em up!!!

Ra

Offline mark the spark

• NLG
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2016, 11:46:55 AM »
fitted some led`s have only changed the numbers and the letters that spell bingo
the bottom line are all red and although in the photo don't look it they are very good when lit up
4 corners on the super card are yellow not sure about them at the moment the whites are warm white but there good have  attached some photos but might have to do it over 2 posts

Offline mark the spark

• NLG
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2016, 11:50:02 AM »
couple more winning combo and you can see the yellow 4 lit

Offline RiseLikeRa

• NLG
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2016, 01:33:19 PM »
Great Job!  That's what I did on my games.  Careful placement of the LED's really give the machines pop.  In a continental cabinet like in my Arrowline and Medalist all LED's could cost a small fortune.  BTW I went all LED lights in my home as well. 

Ra  The cheap tree hugger

Offline The Fatman

• NLG
    • Fatmans Pottery
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2016, 09:52:17 PM »
In most circumstances, you can use color LED's and they really enghance the color. Spometimes it is too over poweing and can was out the text. Worth a try .... Yellow, green, blue and read  can be really intense.
dave F
Dave ... AFKA
The Fatman

Offline mark the spark

• NLG
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2016, 07:39:56 AM »
well I finally cracked it and at the moment its counting correctly to the credit meter.
I think with a complicated machine I was expecting a complicated problem.
but narrowed it down to the hopper.
re-reading old renos tips on hoppers he states "a loose torsion spring can cause double step causing underpay " if you watch the video of the payboard this what is happening.
so lets give that torsion spring a 1/4 turn :24: but no its a complicated machine so it has 2 cogs on the back the top one screwed on from under the bottom one so after taking all apart and cleaning, rebuilt with tightend spring, reinsert hopper we blow the 50v (lucky we fitted a breaker) reset, nope 50 v still blowing. pull hopper go over it looking for a shorted wire but find feed on pay disc is reading dead short to frame (earth) :Scratch-Head: after much testing as to wether the hopper or something outside was causing it, we establish it was indeed the hopper causing problem finally traced the fault as you can see in the picture (yes realise it was probably last thing I did causing fault but sometimes u don't think logically)
anyways back up and running couple more bits to sort
1 lockout coil not working
2 safety timer to repair reinsert
3 would like to fit new wiper on hopper
4 sort out coinage
5 some more led lamps plus some #55
6 post video of machine playing on credit then cash

Offline mark the spark

• NLG
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2016, 02:37:26 AM »
nearly there not going to replace lockout coil, managed to find an imonex coin acceptor so coin acceptance rate is good and have posted 2 videos on youtube not the best videos and please excuse my accent have about 5 more led lamps to go in but as I have started the 2nd bingo I will replace them when I get some more here is link to both vids
https://youtu.be/xw2nQagirSc
https://youtu.be/0DnGYb1UGaY

hope you enjoy!!!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal