New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Draw Poker United Gaming Inc. With CEI 906 III and 911 mother brd  (Read 4223 times)

Offline wkwgold

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • wkwgold New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Draw Poker United Gaming Inc. With CEI 906 III and 911 mother brd
« on: September 07, 2015, 10:41:10 AM »
My first post, so PLEASE bear with me.
I just got this machine, the person said it worked, just no picture (sure). When I powered it up I had no lights .The monitor fuse wires on the cont box had been moved to the motor fuse because the monitor fuse was broken. I put in a req fuse holder and put the wires back where they belonged, still no lights. I checked the AC voltage to the florescent lights and the monitor and it was around 59V AC. My line voltage is 112V, at the on off SW on the cont box it is 112V. I traced the wires to the mother brd and everything seem OK. I also metered all the fuses and they seem OK.
I think if I had a wiring diagram of the Cal-Omega 911 mother brd I could figure the problem out. The only wiring diag I found on this site showed the wiring dia for the control panel for a Santek? and it didn't match the wiring of my control panel to the 911 mother brd.
The 12V and 5V leds on my mother brd are on, though I'm not sure if the voltages or correct.
THANKS for any help.
PS No game sounds led on 906 brd not lit

Offline wkwgold

• NLG
Re: Draw Poker United Gaming Inc. With CEI 906 III and 911 mother brd
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 10:50:01 AM »
Knock Knock  anyone there? Some views, no help. ANYTHING would be helpful.

Thanks Walter White wkwgold

Offline wkwgold

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 06:33:29 AM »
Ok got a PM from slotslots about the 110-220 sw on mother brd. I did check and it is set on 110V. I will check it again. The mother brd is hard to get out and have plugged in. If anyone has a wiring diagram of the CEI 911 mother brd, that would help.
Sorry slotslots I couldn't figure out how to reply to a PM. It does make scene that half the AC is missing, But where.
THANK YOU for a reply, like I said ANYTHING will help.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 09:07:39 AM »
Hang on. There's people here that might be able to help!  :yes:
Let me see if I can dig one out of the woodwork.
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline doyson49

• Reputation Power: 6
  • doyson49 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 06:27:34 PM »
here is a patched together 911 mother board schematic
hope it helps
doyson

Offline wkwgold

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 09:13:45 AM »
Thank YOU! Thank You!
This will help a lot! It's going to be a couple of days before I have time to work on it again. But I know this will help me find the problem. I will let everyone know what I find.
Thanks again,
Walter White wkwgold

Offline wkwgold

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 10:41:41 AM »
Well, I finally got the print blown up and printed out. Got to the slot yesterday.
I guess I get the GOOF OF THE YEAR award!!!!
What kind of switch SHOWS 220V when its set a 115V and shows 115V when its set on 220V????????
YES after looking at the wiring diagram and tracing the print on the mother brd, I found I had the sw set for 220V!
I now will fix the monitor, a Ceronix 1492, no HV, shouldn't be to hard.
Right now when I drop a coin it spits one out of the hopper. Also when I push a button other buttons light up.
All problems that should be better seen when I get the monitor fixed and can see what it says on it.
Thanks for the help so far!!!!
Please stay tuned, I feel I made need more help!!!

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 08:43:24 AM »
Good to hear! Thanks for letting us know. We'll (well at least two of us) will be standing by.
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal