New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S2000 Progressive  (Read 3798 times)

Offline BG1911

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • BG1911 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
S2000 Progressive
« on: June 10, 2017, 06:01:13 PM »
I have a Triple Double Wild Cherry game that says on the top glass it is progressive. 

Questions:

How do I tell if it is a progressive?

What do I need to put a progressive screen into it, if it is?

I took a pic of the inside of the top, if needed to determine what I have.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dave
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 10:42:36 AM by BG1911 »

Offline BG1911

• NLG
Re: S2000 Progressive
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 06:03:45 PM »
One more thing....the

S2000 Spectrum Setup Walkthrough

does not have any pictures when I open it.  Not sure what the issue is there.  Is there another link that might be more usable for me?

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 06:22:53 PM »
Unfortunately the member that posted the pictures has either moved them or deleted the location it was a really good post. Try this link to the old site to get some ideas.
http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=762.0
You can purchase a spectrum unit for under $100 bucks delivered. It is fully self contained with a display. Make sure you get the harness to connect it to the machine with the unit. You will have to take the unit out of it's metal case to mount it in the player tracking area. You will need a key chip to activate the progressive once you have it hooked up.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 06:41:12 PM by qbert »
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline BG1911

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 08:51:42 PM »
Thanks Qbert.  Now the question is what exactly do I need and where can I purchase the parts? 

I have the key chip.  I need a harness, display and a board?  Who sells this. Coming up blank with google searches.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2017, 02:14:50 AM »
Try member 'Ken' on this site.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 04:29:14 AM »
I am out of spectrum units.

Offline BG1911

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2017, 07:20:04 AM »
Thanks Ken...

Is this what I need for the display unit? 

http://www.centralvalleyslots.com/chdianddrbo.html

I just need the harness & contoller?

Offline dale

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • dale New User barely matters.dale New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2017, 07:55:23 AM »

Or just take the Progressive legend out and put a 5000 legend in.

Dale

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2017, 07:59:36 AM »
That display is for a Mikhon unit. The spectrum is totally self contained.
 If you post a WTB on this thread I will move it to the classified section on this forum. I'm sure someone has one for sale.
Rich

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2017, 08:10:34 AM »
Also as Dale said your machine does not have to be progressive it was at one time but if you just change the legend it will be a regular machine.  If you want to put a progressive in the spectrum is the easiest. Check the section on Mikhon stand alone (Also called Cham II+) for other progressive controllers. It is more complicated but you can also have a scrolling message along with the progressive payout amount displayed on the screen.

Offline BG1911

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2017, 08:14:12 AM »
I just created a WTB post.   

Thanks,

Dave

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal