New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT Double Bonus Poker - Beginner Help  (Read 4650 times)

Offline TheR00ster

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • TheR00ster New User has no influence.
  • NLG
IGT Double Bonus Poker - Beginner Help
« on: June 10, 2014, 07:53:25 PM »
Hey All,

I just inherited a 20-yo video poker machine from my in-laws that needs a little TLC.  I've tinkered with electronics before (I'm a computer professional), but never anything like this.  Anyway, I need to know where to start.  Currently, there is a "CALL ATTENDANT" "Low Battery" message and some Googleing and a quick meter test tells me I need a new battery on the MB (3.5 v Lithium Ion), so that is on it's way here, but besides that I need manual, so I know what to do once I get up and running with the new battery.  Does anyone have a manual you can shoot me?  Also, I did a quick search on here for more beginner kind of info (what is the keyed jackpot switch on the side of the unit for and how, what's the little button on the MB box used for and how).

I've attached some pix for reference.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Offline TheR00ster

• NLG
Re: IGT Double Bonus Poker - Beginner Help
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 08:48:27 AM »
Additionally, it looks like the battery I have coming is a 3.6 v Li.  Is that extra 1/10 v going to fry my board? ;) or will it be fine?

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 10:38:54 AM »
3.6v is fine. It will not fry your board.

The lock on the side of the machine is for your jackpot reset key (little brass key). This is used for Attendant functions, like "Keying off" a big win/hand pay.

Let me see what we can find for you. I just ran across some docs that may help you. There will be a couple things you need to do after replacing the battery.
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline TheR00ster

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 12:00:37 PM »
Thanks in advance.  Will I need a clear chip you think?

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 01:05:39 PM »
No clear chip is needed for a Battery change. Should just need to turn the Attendant key, and close the door. I will get you some instructions...

Offline TheR00ster

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 05:37:40 PM »
Haven't seen a PM or anything CVslots.  Just making sure I didn't miss it...

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 10:14:04 PM »
Well, the instructions I "thought" I had for you turned out to be crap! They were from the old site and, although the thread was titled "PE+ Reset", were actually S+ instructions!! No biggie, just install your new battery and follow the instructions on the screen or post back for help.  It's not real difficult.

Offline TheR00ster

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 08:48:11 PM »
No problem.  I appreciate you checking anyway.

Actually, after I posted that, I installed the new battery and figured out the CMOS reset through trial and error.

Thinking about what I can do next...

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 09:13:45 PM »
Are you having issues that would indicate you need to do something next?

Offline TheR00ster

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2014, 08:23:31 AM »
Nope, I'm loving my new machine!  :drool04:

I was stuck in the statistical data screen and couldn't figure out how to get out, but I rolled the dice and powered off and on again and VIOLA!

Already want another machine...

Anyway if you come across that manual, I still want to get a hold of a copy, so let me know.

Thanks!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal