New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Report Bugs you run into..  (Read 217731 times)

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 263
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Report Bugs you run into..
« Reply #200 on: November 12, 2016, 07:08:59 PM »
 :applause: Looks good

It gets so confusing for me. All the digital and cell cameras embed all the "info" data and then all the photo applications have to read all that crap and decipher what to do!
Can't we go back to film??  :rotfl:
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Conquistador

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Conquistador New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #201 on: March 29, 2017, 06:41:07 AM »
I do not know if it's a bug or if it is just the way it is but when I reply to a post I get kicked off of the thread to the forum menu. My reply does post. This does not happen with the other forums that I frequent.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #202 on: March 29, 2017, 07:44:41 AM »
That's the default setup. Go into your settings and click the box to take you back to the topic

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #203 on: May 19, 2017, 11:30:44 AM »
What happened to the pictures in this post? Or is it just my cell phone with issues?
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=4863.0
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2017, 02:19:03 PM »
I have been having problems logging in on my I Phone.. It's an old I-Phone 5 and I have to refresh the page to get logged into the sight.. This started a week or 2 ago or more.. I have cleared my history, cookies, and even shut my phone off for a while, but nothings helped? This is the only place that I have this problem... Even when I try to post a response to a question or thread, I have to refresh to get it to send.. Sometimes they don't post?  Any ideas?? I have not up graded my operating system yet to the 10.1 or 10.2 or 10.3.. It seems like this started after the give away happened..
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Joeylc

• Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2017, 02:40:16 PM »
Is that the only device you're having problems with..  we haven't done an upgrade to the site in like 6 months everything is the same nothing has changed....  Anybody else experienced this problem please let us know
"Sell one game, two more shall take its place!"
"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #206 on: May 19, 2017, 03:00:45 PM »
My laptop and desktop computers work fine? This is what I get when I log in with my cell phone..
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:26:32 PM by Amechanic »
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2017, 03:31:26 PM »
Are you getting the pictures in the link I posted? I'm not seeing the first 4 or 5 pictures
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2017, 04:06:12 PM »
Are you getting the pictures in the link I posted? I'm not seeing the first 4 or 5 pictures

Qbert.. The only picture I see in the link you posted is yours in post #1, none in the original post. Just 4 blanks
And remember...

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2017, 04:34:37 PM »
That's the same problem I'm having. It used to show pictures of cabinet install details and I send folks to that link so folks can see how others have mounted and installed a spectrum display.

Offline Joeylc

• Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #210 on: May 19, 2017, 05:28:33 PM »
I only see one pic ... and only one was uploaded ... retry
"Sell one game, two more shall take its place!"
"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #211 on: May 21, 2017, 01:39:00 AM »
What happened to the pictures in this post? Or is it just my cell phone with issues?
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=4863.0

The original poster of that thread used an external site to host the images, and that site is no longer serving the images.  You could try sending the poster a message asking him to edit and re-upload the images to his post on NLG.  Since the images weren't hosted by NLG, there's nothing Joey can do about them.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #212 on: May 21, 2017, 03:24:36 AM »
OK that explains why some pictures are still there. I was unaware how the system works. Haven't seen a post from that guy in a few years .
Thanks

Offline GOS

• Reputation Power: 84
  • GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #213 on: July 07, 2017, 07:19:15 AM »
HTML code appearing in posts - I recently replied to a thread about V5500 boards - when I inserted an ebay item number the font changed - when I tried entering more info the font was now small - I changed the font size and after posting the reply - i noticed that my post had html code indicators and the thread was hard to read.

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #214 on: July 07, 2017, 07:48:18 AM »
So what gives with the tiny little font size that shows up on messages from time to time. I just got a pm that had that phenomena. Sometimes when I post a message, it shows up with the tiny print and have to edit it to get rid of the font stuff.  How does it get put there on the first place?

It's people using the WYSIWYG version of the text editor, and not really knowing what they're doing.  It's unfortunately enabled by default.  I turned it off for my account as I prefer to use the old (standard) method of typing posts.

You can disable it for your account by visiting the Look and Layout section of your profile, unchecking the bottom checkbox ("Show WYSIWYG editor on post page by default."), and clicking the "Change profile" button to save your changes.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal