New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S2000 setup  (Read 6650 times)

Offline Philman

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Philman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
S2000 setup
« on: September 22, 2015, 06:12:29 AM »
I had a quick look through the old posts but can't find the settings... I have a Mikohn 2 in a S2000 machine what the settings again when i put the keychip in.

Its under progressive then Game 1 set to Link 1
Then i forget.

Thanks.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: S2000 setup
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2015, 04:27:11 PM »
Should be link 1 level 1 if it is a single denomination machine.
SAS progressive group set to 1 should work (anything above 0)
Has the unit been off for some time? The Mikohn ChamII stand alone may need to be reprogramed, what kind of error are you getting and what is showing on the progressive meter?

This link may help
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=739.0
Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Philman

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 06:55:53 PM »
HEY Rich thanks for helping,

I have Link 1 level 1 (Its single denom) and under that should it also be 1?

SAS progressive group i set at 001.

Still say progressive is down, i just programmed it so (i think) it should be ok.

Thanks

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 07:33:31 PM »
In the link I attached to my first post can you download the zip file shown? (You may have to be a contributing member)
If you can it has all the settings for the chamII. Other things to look at make sure that the three wires from the chamII to the mother board are correct and secure.
Need more history. Was it working on this machine or did you just install it?
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Philman

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 09:48:24 AM »
Sorry for the delay still saying link down. It is a new setup in the machine set all settings like listed above in download file and here's some pictures..

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 08:12:48 PM »
Been traveling sorry I took a good look at the pictures you provided on my laptop when I got home today. Can't see them with enough detail on my cell phone.
Need a better picture of the connection going to the mother board. The leads should be going to the lower three pins on the six pin plug, it looks like you may have them on the upper three pins.

Rich     

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2015, 08:30:20 PM »
See page two of attachment

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2015, 03:30:06 PM »
See attached picture of connections to mother board.

Offline Philman

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 07:47:30 AM »
Thanks everyone for trying to get this going with me, but still says progressive down i noticed once in awhile the mikohn will reset for no reason then comes up and displays the jackpot amount. (Maybe faulty board?) if so anyone have one for sale?

Hmmmmm still trying and thanks!

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 05:24:49 PM »
So the connections to the mother board are correct?
Pictures if possible. Also some screen shots of PSP settings?

Offline Philman

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2015, 07:38:13 PM »
Cables are correct here's some more pictures...... (Anyone want a machine  :Scratch-Head: )

Menu = DISP
JP=NO
DISP=1
JP=SA0
MFILE=4
ODSPEED=50
FLIP 18
SIZE 1=60

F4=M-08
F5-3SEC
F6=JPO
F7=$$$$
F8=MS08

Thanks again......

Offline Ron (r273)

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2015, 09:02:58 AM »
There are two settings that are different than mine. This may or may not make a difference.

PJ under Disp 1. mine show SA not SAO.

Flip 18. Mine does not show anything.

Hope this may help.

I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Philman

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2015, 07:31:00 PM »
Thanks Ron tried and still the same...

:Scratch-Head:

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2015, 07:58:20 PM »
I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, please post clear pictures of both cable plugs to the chamII and to the mother board. All your settings appear to be correct. I would like to put eyes on your connections as this is a place that many have had problems with.

Thanks
Rich

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2015, 08:05:21 PM »
You want the key section to be like this picture

Offline Philman

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2015, 08:07:01 PM »

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2015, 08:30:06 PM »
That is correct, now let's see pictures of the cable plugs. It is the only thing I can think of that could be an issue everything else is correct.
These two for your machine
(Note my wire colors are different because they are pictures from different machines)

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2015, 09:02:46 PM »
From what I can see from the first picture you posted of the plug going to the mother board if you have not changed where the wire positions are on the connector this is your problem your wires are going to the wrong pins on the mother board connections.

Offline Philman

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2015, 06:22:54 PM »
This is what i have now same settings as before and above but still say progressive link down (And thanks for helping)

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2015, 08:12:20 PM »
Cables are correct here's some more pictures...... (Anyone want a machine  :Scratch-Head: )

Menu = DISP
JP=NO
DISP=1
JP=SA0
MFILE=4
ODSPEED=50
FLIP 18
SIZE 1=60

F4=M-08
F5-3SEC
F6=JPO
F7=$$$$
F8=MS08

Thanks again......

Pictures look correct, above settings are also correct.
What do you have for F3 it should be SNGL?
Recommend you check the continuity of the wires going from the Mikohn to the mother board. It is a low voltage connection and a little corrosion or loose fit will cause problems. (be sure a pin did not push back out of one of the connectors on one wire)

Does the meter show the jackpot value that you set when you programmed it?
Are any of the LEDs on the Mikohn blinking and is it still resetting by itself?

After that I'm at a loss, it should be working. :Scratch-Head:
Rich
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 08:34:22 PM by qbert »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal