New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT S/2000- Reel touch Problem  (Read 3508 times)

Offline slotman357

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • slotman357 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
IGT S/2000- Reel touch Problem
« on: May 09, 2016, 10:38:02 AM »

I can not find anyone that knows about IGT- S2000 Reel Touch.

Video screen- Problem with this machine, call attendant
LCD screen- Call attendant, Protocol Mismatch, Closer M

This was a working Larry's lucky Lobster. Changed it to a Tobasco. Everything programed right, it boots up properly, Screen on line, after Reels spin the above comes up on video and the lcd screen. Optics are correct. Tobasco set up- SB-000511, SG- 1&2 000239, RFA- 20003, ATA-20010, BGM-20083

Please advise?

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: IGT S/2000- Reel touch Problem
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 01:46:12 PM »
What VS chip are you using. I know it will not work with VS011GX1. I believe it should be a VS009SX0 but I will check when I get home from work.
Rich

Corrected 9SX0 not GX0
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 05:03:23 PM by qbert »
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 01:59:41 PM »
Reel Touch are fully capable with multi denom version chips. I have a Denver Duck running just fine with a VS011GX1. It's some of the Barcrest machines that aren't. The problem might be a mismatch between your SB/SG chips and the top box bios software. Lindlam or Idesign are probably your best sources to talk to about what software is required for each of the 2 bios versions and whether you have the right match. I would suspect that where it worked before the game change this may be your problem

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 02:08:54 PM »
Rob,
Tobasco will not work with 11GX1.
It drove me batshit on mine. The 09SX0 will even do multi denom when in RT Tabasco( go figure)
I will check his ATAs and BGMs whe I get home, but my money is on the VS chip
Also Tabasco like Munsters must run with a hard drive with only one game loaded on it. ( no multi drive)
Rich

Corrected 9SX0 not GX0
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 05:02:29 PM by qbert »
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 02:26:36 PM »
I'll be damned, I've used the 11GX1 on 4 different themes, I wonder why that one's an oddball

Offline tjlee

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 04:23:23 PM »
The picture shows the working setup for a Reel Touch Tabasco slot using a BIOS II I had here. These slots are so sensitive to what SG/VS chips you are using.  I know this setup works.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 05:01:11 PM »
The RFA you are using will not work, that is for multi like Lobster, Frog Prince, Denver, Bucks etc.

This is what I have successfully used in Tabasco:
RFA20001, ATA20009
Don't know about your BGM, I use BGM20050
Also VS009SX0
These are all bios 2
Your SG and SB are correct
This combination works on enhanced or 504 board sets
Rich

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal