New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: POG touchscreen  (Read 2329 times)

Offline Bean843

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bean843 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
POG touchscreen
« on: September 14, 2017, 08:31:59 AM »
I have a POG with t340 board and 580 software. I have around 20
Of these machines and I had a guy that fixed everything for me and he has since left the business so now I am stuck with very minimul knowledge on how to fix them so I am in desperate need. I have one that is down right now, it turns on fine but the touch screen does now work at all. When I press the screen it does nothing and doesn't show the little dot or anything. Sometimes when I turn the machine on it goes directly into the touch screen menu but won't let me touch anything.  Any help would be very much appreciated, I would be willing to pay for someone's knowledge, as I mentioned I have several machines that I need to keep running so I need someone to help me keep them 100%. Thank in advance.

Offline asgard

• Reputation Power: 4
  • asgard New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: POG touchscreen
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 06:04:12 PM »
Can you tell me your dip switch settings and the type of monitor ?

Offline Bean843

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 05:45:33 AM »
Absolutely. When I get back around the machine I will post that information. I know I have 8 on so I can change things and I think the other is 2 or 4 I can't remember exactly.

Offline asgard

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 04:24:35 PM »
If number 8 is ON on the dip switch when you restart the machine it will automatically go into touchscreen calibration mode. What type of monitor are you using ? Also does the machine make a "ding" sound every three seconds when on ?

Offline Bean843

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 04:17:30 PM »
The only markings on my monitor are

P/N 1505ST2310MS  and
S/N 1302120029

I turned dip switch 8 off and restarted the machine and it's still going to touch screen mode.

Fixed tiny font issue.  -knagl
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 10:35:40 PM by knagl »

Offline Bean843

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 05:52:28 PM »

Not sure what happened above. The only markings on my monitor are;P/N150ST2310MS
S/N1302120029

I flipped #8 dipswitch off and restarted the machine and it still goes into touch screen mode once it loads up and I can't touch anything.

Offline asgard

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 07:43:24 PM »
Well you say you have 20 machines, this is good, we can do some basic troubleshooting. Can you swap out the board with another working machine and see what happens ? We want to figure out if it is a board problem or a monitor problem. Take note of the cable/socket connections on the board before doing this. Touchscreen cable socket is the 4th one if you were counting from the end of the board where the sockets start. Also how do you enter game settings mode, do you use a key or a switch ?

Offline Bean843

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 06:20:08 AM »
Yes I have spare boards, monitors, plenty of spare parts and I used to just put new parts in when I had a problem like this but once I had the guy helping me I learned that I had thrown a lot of things to the side thinking it was bad when really it was something simple to fix. That's why I liked having someone around that could troubleshoot before we swapped the parts. I will swap the board first and see where that takes me. I use a toggle to enter the operator menu.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal