New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Double diamond deluxe payout wrong  (Read 2685 times)

Offline deadvirgo

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • deadvirgo New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Double diamond deluxe payout wrong
« on: January 08, 2018, 10:49:15 PM »
I need help in inserted a double diamond delux so plus machine, changed battery and cleared errors but the payout is wacky .....cherry only pays 1st reel not second or third, bars across pays nothing and sometimes nothing on the pay line pays alot....also the winnings don't match glass at all for example pay should be one coin 5 two coin 10 and third coin 15....and I get pay outs like 7......tried ram clear chip....again machine functional, no error codes ...just not paying right....please help!

Frustrated

Edited to remove e-mail addresses from the body of the post.  -knagl
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 09:11:52 AM by knagl »

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
Re: Double diamond deluxe payout wrong
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 11:03:32 PM »
Have you checked that your reel strips are in the correct position? Look at the part number at the end of the strip, see how they are arranged from left to right on reel #1, #2 and #3. Reels #1 and #3 should be the same part number strip, reel #2 is different.

Does your machine glass look like this:

http://www.newlifegames.net/igtbible/IGT%203CM/Game%20Library%20-%20S-Plus%20-%20Double%20Diamond%20Deluxe%20(3%20Coin%20Multip.htm
(click image to enlarge)

Also, post a photo of your mpu board showing the SS and SP game chips so we can better help you.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline deadvirgo

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 11:09:06 PM »
Yes looks like that

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 09:13:25 AM »
Yes looks like that

Please re-read rokgpsman's post in Reply #1 and provide all of the requested information.  We cannot help you without you providing all of the information requested.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline deadvirgo

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 09:51:57 AM »
Sorry The power went out last night I will send the information , when i get home tonight...i literally was in the garage taking pictures when the power went down

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 09:58:10 AM »
the three strips you need are two with a red seven as the first symbol, and one with a cherry as the first symbol.  they go in order: red seven (1st reel) cherry (2nd reel), and red seven (third reel).

hope this helps

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline deadvirgo

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 11:10:12 AM »
Thanks But even if the reels or payout line was wrong , why would it cause the machine to pay odd numbers...if you look at the double diamond delux glass pay out windown its always like...5/10/15 or 4/6/16 etc

This thing pays 7....what the hell is 7...maybe a combo of like a 5 and a 2 for cherry?

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 11:25:32 AM »
open the door, press the white test button until you see a #4 in the coins played window, this is the reel strip to payout glass check, when you press the spin reel button, the first payout should be the top jackpot, it will show two numbers the lowest payout and the highest payout. each press of the button will show the next payout, also will show what number chips you have in the machine, SS and SP version.

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline deadvirgo

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 11:45:54 AM »
Thanks Jim

Ill try this when i get home and also pull the reels to make sure they are "installed" correctly...your not in Northern California by any chance i really would love to find a technician that could come look rather than keep guessing...

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2018, 11:54:37 AM »
We are trying to find out if you have the correct "parts" for your game.  Incorrect payouts happen when:

1.  Strips are installed in the wrong order (thus the suggestion to make sure our strips are Red 7, Cherry, Red 7 as the top symbols on reels 1 2 and 3.
2.  Wrong software.  You can check what chip numbers you have by following these directions:
http://www.newlifegames.net/spset/SPSS.htm
3.  Wrong paytable glass (although you have already confirmed you have the right one).
4.  There's also the use of incorrect reels, the slant top machine used different reels than the uprights, but they look the same.  If you had a previous game and it worked right, this is probably not your issue.

My guess is reason #1 above.  But #2 could also be it.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2018, 12:38:07 PM »
I'm betting on #2. He had a 7 coin payout and there is no 7 coin win in his pay table. Machine only pays highest win...

Offline deadvirgo

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2018, 08:01:23 PM »
Here is the game chip the reel chip looks wrong to 66543 or something funky

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2018, 08:21:51 PM »
did you run the paytable test?  its the same test they gave you a link for.  this will display the two chips and their numbers.

Jim

Signature:

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2018, 09:00:11 PM »

You posted a photo of your SP chip twice, we need to see the SS chip (or know exactly what it is), it is installed next to the SP chip. The SS chip could be where your problem is.

Your SS chip needs to be one of the ones listed below:

(click image to enlarge)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 09:35:18 PM by rokgpsman »
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2018, 09:39:33 PM »

uhh, that the zipcode for Vassar Ks,,, not correct for your machine's reel chip.   :garfield:

Offline deadvirgo

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2018, 09:48:46 PM »
I think this is what you need

Offline deadvirgo

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2018, 10:04:04 PM »
Looks like a jungle jackpot ss chip....which I just happen to have unfortunately in another town 3 hours away I wonder if I accidentally swapped mpu when I changed batterys...but are s2000 and s plus boards swappable?

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2018, 10:19:20 PM »
The parlor thing-don't you love it. NO s+ does not interchange with S-2000. Cram and jam all you want-those two wont together. 

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2018, 10:46:57 PM »
Jackpot Jungle is an S+ game, and the board and chips pictured in your Reply #15 is an S+ board with S+ Jackpot Jungle chips.  Unless you are 100% certain you also have an S2000 machine, I suspect you have two S+ machines (even if the cabinets look slightly different -- the Double Diamond Deluxe in your pictures is the older, original S+ cabinet), and you have indeed swapped MPU boards by mistake.  Jackpot Jungle is a 3-line game, and it is possible to get a payout of 7 coins in a single 3-coin spin (by getting a payout of 5 on one of the lines (three any bars or two cherries) and a payout of 2 on another line (single cherry)).

Of note, the SP731 chip on the board pictured alongside the SS3557 (Jackpot Jungle chip) is different from the SP993 chip in your Reply #11 which you said was in the machine, which is also adding a little bit of confusion to the issue.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal