New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Your favorite WMS Video Slot platform? BB1, BB2 or BB3  (Read 2828 times)

Offline mmccul3797

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • mmccul3797 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Your favorite WMS Video Slot platform? BB1, BB2 or BB3
« on: February 21, 2018, 01:37:06 PM »
Curious what any of you WMS video slot owners prefer machine wise if you had to pick only one? For me I would have to say BB2. Currently seems to have the biggest selection of game titles at the best cost per game. I am new to this site, but have had WMS slots for the last 12 years. My old Jackpot Party 360 slant top started it all. I currently have a BB1 and a BB2e machine. I have all the stuff to play BB3 games in my BB2e machine. I don't use the BB3 set up much since most BB3 games are quite costly still. One game i would like to find that seems impossible to find on the second hand market is Elton John.   

Offline RubySlipperLover

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • RubySlipperLover New User has no influence.
  • There’s no place like home
Re: Your favorite WMS Video Slot platform? BB1, BB2 or BB3
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2018, 03:43:50 PM »
Curious what any of you WMS video slot owners prefer machine wise if you had to pick only one? For me I would have to say BB2. Currently seems to have the biggest selection of game titles at the best cost per game. I am new to this site, but have had WMS slots for the last 12 years. My old Jackpot Party 360 slant top started it all. I currently have a BB1 and a BB2e machine. I have all the stuff to play BB3 games in my BB2e machine. I don't use the BB3 set up much since most BB3 games are quite costly still. One game i would like to find that seems impossible to find on the second hand market is Elton John.   
When I read the title i though oh wow, I love talking about this stuff to people who won’t just tell me to shut up (this forum basically lol). Well then you said everything I would say haha. I will tell you that most bb3 games are still a little laughable in price because there pretty much all still used, however non-rare games can be had a little more affordably. But something like scrumditlyumptous wonka... FORGET about it. thanks Harvs  for that info.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 07:06:38 PM by RubySlipperLover »

Offline bpracer

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2018, 04:45:27 PM »
One of my machines is a BB2 cabinet with a TSE board and an Extra Spin Button Button deck added.  I use both NXT-1 and NXT-2 MPU’s with this setup to run all SSOS games including dual screen games with the NXT-1 and the NXT-2 for SSSG games and the TSE board with games like Time Machine.  To me this is the most versatile set up with the capabilities to run both SSOS and SSSG games.

Offline mmccul3797

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2018, 05:44:01 PM »
One of my machines is a BB2 cabinet with a TSE board and an Extra Spin Button Button deck added.  I use both NXT-1 and NXT-2 MPU’s with this setup to run all SSOS games including dual screen games with the NXT-1 and the NXT-2 for SSSG games and the TSE board with games like Time Machine.  To me this is the most versatile set up with the capabilities to run both SSOS and SSSG games.
Sounds like you figured out the best combo for one machine. I ended up with a BB1 machine for all my old games from my NXT upgrade days I was using in the 360 Slant Top and the 550 machine i had. Went with the BB2e cabinet since most of my library is all BB1 BB2 games. I have a couple favorites on both platforms. The BB2e is a easy upgrade to the BB3 CPU 3.2 which I have, but collects dust at the moment since I have only one BB3 game. 

Offline mmccul3797

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2018, 05:50:31 PM »
When I read the title i though oh wow, I love talking about this stuff to people who won’t just tell me to shut up (this forum basically lol). Well then you said everything I would say haha. I will tell you that most bb3 games are still a little laughable in price because there pretty much all still used, however non-rare games can be had a little more affordably. But something like scrumditlyumptous wonka... FORGET about it. thanks Hart’s for that info.
So far most threads I have read have been pretty positive on NLG. You may have to show me the topic that brings out every ones true colors. One forum or group I am a member of that is almost all arguments and name calling is on Facebook. Toyotahaulics. If you want some entertaining time consuming reads with a bunch of immature guys that can't get along and find a way to say something negative about anything no mater how harmless or innocent the post is. Go there. lol

Offline RubySlipperLover

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 07:11:59 PM »
When I read the title i though oh wow, I love talking about this stuff to people who won’t just tell me to shut up (this forum basically lol). Well then you said everything I would say haha. I will tell you that most bb3 games are still a little laughable in price because there pretty much all still used, however non-rare games can be had a little more affordably. But something like scrumditlyumptous wonka... FORGET about it. thanks Hart’s for that info.
So far most threads I have read have been pretty positive on NLG. You may have to show me the topic that brings out every ones true colors. One forum or group I am a member of that is almost all arguments and name calling is on Facebook. Toyotahaulics. If you want some entertaining time consuming reads with a bunch of immature guys that can't get along and find a way to say something negative about anything no mater how harmless or innocent the post is. Go there. lol
Entertaining to read... But no fun to join in usually. I’ve found boards like that so hard to be a part of. In this case for instance, you want to know if they make an all-weather mat for your toyota truck, but everyone’s to busy telling each other how fat each other’s moms are to answer your question. It is fun to read no doubt.. very annoying to try to use the board for what it’s for though. That’s why I love that we have a rants and raves section.

Offline RubySlipperLover

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2018, 07:24:11 PM »
So will it play all bb1 games, excuse me for not knowing what ssos and sssg games are. So for bb2 games you didn’t have to have old games right?

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 07:35:22 PM »
Started with a BB1.  Hated the stuttering on Zeus II.  Heard that the BB2 version of Zeus II was smooth as silk.  Lotta dudes out here helped me convert my BB1 to a blinged out BB 1.5 with dual 22” Kristel LCD monitors, new Spalsh OLED deck, dollar token coin in/out, TITO, custom player tracking, JCM Sentry, and topper.  Have over 20 dongle titles and a lot of non-dongle titles.  WMS BB2 is by far my favorite...love the creativity.

BUT

An NXT3.2 MPU / hardware update is coming to a theater near you to accommodate my favorite WMS title of all time.  So yeah...BB3 in my original BB1 cab.  Stay tuned...

Other than that, I’m not much of a fan of BB3.

Thanks,
Jason

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline bpracer

• Reputation Power: 50
  • bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2018, 07:43:16 PM »
So will it play all bb1 games, excuse me for not knowing what ssos and sssg games are. So for bb2 games you didn’t have to have old games right?

The OS versions that start with SSOS only play on BB1's as BB2's don't support any SSOS versions.

Yes, all BB1 games play just fine with the NXT-1 MPU.

With the NXT-2 installed it plays all BB2 games.

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2018, 07:54:10 PM »
There are a few games that play really well on BB1 that I wish WMS would have ported over to BB2...i.e. Big Money Cheese Caper.

Jason

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2018, 09:29:44 PM »
My favorite/versatile machine is my BB1/BB2 conversion. Similar to Jasons machine.
It will play BB1, BB1 dual screen, and BB2 games. Has the tse board, and media player so you can put an image on the top monitor for the games that don't normally have one, or had a feature box on top.

Offline mmccul3797

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2018, 11:22:17 PM »
My favorite/versatile machine is my BB1/BB2 conversion. Similar to Jasons machine.
It will play BB1, BB1 dual screen, and BB2 games. Has the tse board, and media player so you can put an image on the top monitor for the games that don't normally have one, or had a feature box on top.
My first BB1 machine I did the BB2 conversion with it. I swapped in 22" bottom and top monitors and OLED button panel. Did the conversion about 5 years ago. Everything worked well and never had problems with the conversion. Just didn't like the look "cosmetically" since the fit and finish wasn't clean like a machine off the assembly line from WMS. I sold it and my NXT converted 550 machine last summer. I started over with a very nice clean late production BB1 machine and a BB2e machine. Figured cosmetically the two machines in original form look and work best for me.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal