New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: I BOUGHT FROM VENDOR ON THE HOME PAGE-WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT  (Read 11542 times)

Offline Ron (r273)

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
Re: I BOUGHT FROM VENDOR ON THE HOME PAGE-WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2014, 06:59:05 AM »
I dealt with Marty years ago (Slot Machines USA). Got ripped off on price of my first machine. He let go his best Tech (would pay him much). He was up on tax evasion in 2007. At one time sold part or all his business to a foreign investor. Not much of a businessman to me.

This is my opinion and in no way the opinion of this site.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 07:48:32 AM by Ron (r273) »
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline slotdeals

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • slotdeals Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdeals Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdeals Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdeals Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdeals Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • www.ohioriverslots.com
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2014, 07:14:56 AM »
RB- For the record... SlotmachinesLTD has nothing to do with this sale. I received a phone call .... was at a wedding... will provide pictures since you guys like to get so worked up.... I then copy and pasted the number and sent it to Marty for him to call... had no Idea what it was about... 2 days later I was told I sold a Triple 5 reel Red Hot7's.... and we prepared it like we have been for the guy for 10 years now... Again we had nothing to do with this sale... I never even talked to Mark... the shipping address is our warehouse where Marty drop ships his orders

As far as a finders fee.... our "dealers" deal with their own customers that they sell too... they take on the credit card fees, the risk of a chargeback, and the phone calls

Being in business not everyone is going to have positive things to say about your company... it's like going through life acting like everyone is going to like you. To whatever member actually came to our place and "will never come back" I would love to know who that was. Probably about some of the friendliest.... and most honest company in the business.

FOR THE RECORD WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MARK SNOW'S ORDER.... WE JUST PREPARED THE MACHINE HOW WE WERE TOLD TO. I spoke with Mark yesterday.... I didn't even need to because its really not my issue but I just wanted to clear the air with him so that he could understand what goes on... I think he was happy with the answer he was given

God bless NLG

Offline Ron (r273)

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2014, 07:37:21 AM »
RB- For the record... SlotmachinesLTD has nothing to do with this sale. I received a phone call .... was at a wedding... will provide pictures since you guys like to get so worked up.... I then copy and pasted the number and sent it to Marty for him to call... had no Idea what it was about... 2 days later I was told I sold a Triple 5 reel Red Hot7's.... and we prepared it like we have been for the guy for 10 years now... Again we had nothing to do with this sale... I never even talked to Mark... the shipping address is our warehouse where Marty drop ships his orders

As far as a finders fee.... our "dealers" deal with their own customers that they sell too... they take on the credit card fees, the risk of a chargeback, and the phone calls

Being in business not everyone is going to have positive things to say about your company... it's like going through life acting like everyone is going to like you. To whatever member actually came to our place and "will never come back" I would love to know who that was. Probably about some of the friendliest.... and most honest company in the business.

FOR THE RECORD WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH MARK SNOW'S ORDER.... WE JUST PREPARED THE MACHINE HOW WE WERE TOLD TO. I spoke with Mark yesterday.... I didn't even need to because its really not my issue but I just wanted to clear the air with him so that he could understand what goes on... I think he was happy with the answer he was given

God bless NLG

:agreepost:

Thanks for all the information on this problem. My personnel experience with Slotmachines LTD has been for many years has been one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. The staff is outstanding and friendly each time I visit.

:lol: Note to Chis: You can pay me my endorsement next time I visit.   :24: :24: 
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline slotdeals

• Supporting Vendors
  • slotdeals Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdeals Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdeals Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdeals Is on the verge of being accepted.slotdeals Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • www.ohioriverslots.com
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2014, 07:40:18 AM »
Thanks Ron.

See you in a few weeks

Chris

Offline brianfink

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • brianfink New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2014, 06:36:07 PM »
Well I don't have any personal experience with slot machines LTD, so I can't say any thing bad about them. I do know Marty, and I would never deal with that guy, and he has no affiliation with SlotmachinesUSA at all.

Offline RiseLikeRa

• Reputation Power: 62
  • RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2015, 10:06:52 PM »
This is a terrible story.  I hope that it ends well.  I too felt that the sponsoring vendors were/are some of the best.  I thought that was why they were listed there.  IF the game is out there to be had then I hope that the seller gets that game to him.  Karma is a B____!

My 2 cents
Ra

Offline johnnybgood1

• Just do it!
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • johnnybgood1 New User barely matters.johnnybgood1 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2016, 10:26:20 PM »
I just ran across this article.   Boy do I have things to say about this vendor.   His very polite and well written explanation is what you whould want the company image to be.  Reality????  They are not what they say they are.  They have attitude from the word hello.  Just needed to chime in on this.

Offline slotdeals

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG
    • www.ohioriverslots.com
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2016, 11:13:39 PM »
Thanks for your concern.... But Marty has sense passed

Take care

Offline johnnybgood1

• Just do it!
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • johnnybgood1 New User barely matters.johnnybgood1 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2016, 11:15:47 PM »
That's too bad.  Sorry to hear that.  I wouldn't have even brought it up if I had known.  My condolences. 

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal