New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: BB1 Dual Screen Games  (Read 32718 times)

Offline bpracer

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
Re: BB1 Dual Screen Games
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2015, 07:53:52 AM »
Thanks for posting the pictures!! Is there a section in the game like in a bonus where the Monopoly Board
comes up and rolls the dice? I would like to find the Monopoly Game (if this is not the one) that has the Board and rolls the dice and moves the player(s) around the board.

Hello T, I hope all is going well!

I finally had time to install Epic Monopoly (Dongle Game) on my BB2 and this game does have the dice roll with the player moving around the board.

Offline T

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • T New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2015, 10:22:57 AM »
That's awesome. I will keep an eye out for that game. I will want to get one of those. Thanks for posting!!
Thanks for posting the pictures!! Is there a section in the game like in a bonus where the Monopoly Board
comes up and rolls the dice? I would like to find the Monopoly Game (if this is not the one) that has the Board and rolls the dice and moves the player(s) around the board.

Hello T, I hope all is going well!

I finally had time to install Epic Monopoly (Dongle Game) on my BB2 and this game does have the dice roll with the player moving around the board.

Offline jagroups

• Monopoly Slot Fan
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • jagroups New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2016, 06:00:29 PM »
Any chance this would play on a dual screen? This topper looks like it's just an overlay on top of a screen.

Monopoly Reel Riches

My WMS Monopoly slot collection:  http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=17735.0

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2016, 10:48:34 AM »
That looks interesting.
I can't find another picture of that game anywhere....
Any chance this would play on a dual screen? This topper looks like it's just an overlay on top of a screen.

Monopoly Reel Riches

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 148
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2016, 02:11:40 PM »

Monopoly Reel Riches

I have that game. Uses SSOS 1221.  It's been awhile but as I recall it's WAP and won't play with what we have.
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline jagroups

• Monopoly Slot Fan
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2016, 04:00:36 PM »
I will look to see if I have any more photos of this game. I know Monopoly Cash Flow plays on the dual BB1. This was released at the same time. This article states they are unlinked, which I assumed meant no progressive linked. So I got excited to know if this would work as well. Never seen this game in person.

Here's the article:
October 04, 2004
New Multi-Line, Multi-Coin Non-Linked Video Participation Products
In June, WMS launched its first multi-line, multi-coin MONOPOLY themed participation game, Once Around Deluxe(R), designed on the CPU-NXT(TM) operating system in the Bluebird(R) cabinet to tremendous initial acceptance. At G2E, WMS will showcase its two newest multi-line, multi-coin CPU-NXT-based MONOPOLY participation games, MONOPOLY Cash Flow(TM) and MONOPOLY Reel Riches(TM). In the MONOPOLY Cash Flow bonus round, players are awarded free spins during which they accumulate as many properties as possible to maximize their bonus winnings. In the MONOPOLY Reel Riches bonus round, players roll the dice to advance MR. MONOPOLY around the game board to collect winnings by building houses and hotels as he advances.
My WMS Monopoly slot collection:  http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=17735.0

Offline jagroups

• Monopoly Slot Fan
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2016, 04:02:09 PM »

Monopoly Reel Riches

I have that game. Uses SSOS 1221.  It's been awhile but as I recall it's WAP and won't play with what we have.
Would love to know about this. Thanks for the info.

Offline YoEleven

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • YoEleven New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2020, 12:26:04 AM »
Noob question. Can you play dual games on a non dual screen bb1? Thanks.

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2020, 08:00:30 AM »
You will need a TseTse board to avoid the top box disconnected error and a monitor (if you want to see what is going on the top screen)
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal