New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: I miss the old site  (Read 3974 times)

Offline Like2know

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Like2know New User has no influence.
  • NLG
I miss the old site
« on: April 25, 2014, 09:50:36 AM »
why is it this new site I never get any replies like your old one?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 12:17:36 PM by Ron (r273) »

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
Re: I miss the old site
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 10:22:44 AM »
I looked through your previous posts and unfortunately can't really identify for sure why you're not getting replies other than the possibility that after X amount of time and receiving X amount of help, X being a fluctuating number in both cases, some members kind of expect people to become more "invested" in the community before they will continue to help to the degree they had in the past. Honestly can't say if this is the issue, but it is a possibility. Other possibility would simply be that no one has an answer to your question. Sorry, that's the best I can come up with right now

Offline Like2know

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 10:48:52 AM »
Hello thank you for the replying appreciated I'd do owe you a donation soon as we get back to work.

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 12:00:59 PM »
One thing I've noticed is that the number of members is way down over the old sight, and I understand some of those were not regulars.. Some people I knew never signed back up? I had to tell a few other people I knew about the new sight.. It's too bad that there was not a general email sent out to all the old members telling them about the move, or a way to transfer the old profiles? To me it just doesn't feel the same, and I can't put my finger on why that is.. I know I my self don't spend as much time here as I did before..

Gary
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Ron (r273)

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 01:16:58 PM »
One thing I've noticed is that the number of members is way down over the old sight, and I understand some of those were not regulars.. Some people I knew never signed back up? I had to tell a few other people I knew about the new sight.. It's too bad that there was not a general email sent out to all the old members telling them about the move, or a way to transfer the old profiles? To me it just doesn't feel the same, and I can't put my finger on why that is.. I know I my self don't spend as much time here as I did before..

Gary

I think the front page of the old site explains it pretty well about the new site. 

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php

Also of 2263 total members from old site well over half we one timers, asked a question(s) and got
answers and never returned. Only a small portion of than number,  were active members.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 01:48:46 PM by Ron (r273) »
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Buzz

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 03:25:58 PM »
why is it this new site I never get any replies like your old one?

Like2know  Do something for me please, go back and look at all your old post and see if some of them were answered and then see if you responded to some of the suggestions in that thread.

Now I understand Joey pays me the big bucks but he doesn't pay me enough to just be ignored. It's a two way street, I try to help you, you respond one way or the other, you ignore me I ignore you.

I forgot about this part of your post and I would be remiss if I didn't ansewer it. You said  "I'd do owe you a donation soon as we get back to work" you have the wrong idea, you will never owe a donation. You make a donation because you want to period. If and it sounds like you are out of work. please don't even think about a donation. If push came to shove and you had to make a donation to stay on this site, I will make one in your name. But that would never happen as long as Joey has control.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 05:23:03 PM by Buzz »
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline Like2know

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 07:56:47 PM »
Hello Joey, , I want to say sorry for action like an idiot.  You people have been very helpful.  I do appreciate all the information I have from you.  I didn't realize I was taking it out on you.  For what happened to me.  We had a friend of the family.  He was claiming it needed to be set up correctly.  And he knew how to do that.  It sounded like he knew what he's was talking about.  So we let 'em big mistake.  And had not heard or seen sense then.  From that point on it stop working completely.  And now  My old family and friends are disappointed on letting him do that.  They will not stop reminding me of this.  Every day.  I did not realize that I was taking it out on you people.  I had no clue or realize that I was doing that.  until you pointed that out of.  and that's what I felt like an idiot.  It's just frustrating.  Also I know you don't charge.  When I met by a a donation.  I wanna make that you deflate deserve it.  The information I got the people was priceless it meant a lot to me.  Just want you to know all the help I received from the people.  I was very good old site new site didn't make a difference at all.  Wrong thing to say when frustrated.  Expressly at the wrong person.  But all that said I hope things get better.

Your friend Larry have a nice day..............

Hello

h

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 08:14:46 PM »
Larry,  looking at just this thread and esp. your last post,  I think you need a Translator worse than me now!.  May have some swamp-juice-- :arrowthruhead: . :Scratch-Head: .  Sure some folks will help as they see and can post.   

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal