New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Help figuring out what JPO machine this kit is a clone of.  (Read 4777 times)

Offline Harvs

• Think!, While it's still legal...
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Help figuring out what JPO machine this kit is a clone of.
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2017, 03:20:36 PM »
A little progress, and a few tit pics.. Just need to put the strips on..

Then take them both apart and shop them out.. Will win that hour first though!  :dancing_2:

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2017, 05:57:10 PM »
Sweeet! One of the funnest posts in a long time. And a major keeper too. Not likely to find another. Thanks for the entertainment watching this unfold has brought. I've been a bit chair bound lately and this has been a hoot.   :applause:  Enjoy that machine!   :yes:

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2017, 06:17:34 PM »
Sweeet! One of the funnest posts in a long time. And a major keeper too. Not likely to find another. Thanks for the entertainment watching this unfold has brought. I've been a bit chair bound lately and this has been a hoot.   :applause:  Enjoy that machine!   :yes:

Dave
Hahaa! Yeah, funny stuff. And actually, even though its a JPO machine which is known to be boring, I'm hittin combos of beeotches left and right! Ran out of nickles twice!

I look forward to giving these machines a tune-up and spit shining them.  :cool_thumb_up:

Offline Shaggy

• Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2017, 06:48:21 PM »

Dave
Hahaa! Yeah, funny stuff. And actually, even though its a JPO machine which is known to be boring, I'm hittin combos of beeotches left and right! Ran out of nickles twice!

I look forward to giving these machines a tune-up and spit shining them.  :cool_thumb_up:

:agreepost:
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Amechanic

• Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2017, 09:22:20 PM »
Can't wait to see if finished with the strips installed.. Where in the heck did you find that kit??
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2017, 04:13:37 AM »
Can't wait to see if finished with the strips installed.. Where in the heck did you find that kit??
I was farting around looking on ebay and Craigslist and came across a guy selling machines and glass. Once I seen that kit I knew I had to add some older machines to my collection. Chatted with him and made the 45min driver there, glad I did.., I got that NOS kit, 25c parts, another belly glass for the 3 liner and both the machines pictured for what I consider a solid price.. ($300per machine)

I will install the strips later today. Just want to take my time so I don't damage the old strips or the baskets. First time changing strips on these type reels.
 :cool_thumb_up:

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2017, 05:22:20 AM »
Only took a sec after watching a vid.. Here they are installed! Hahaaaaa!!

Now I have a Nugget kit for an 873 JPO. What the heck are these kits worth, if anything?? $50?

Offline Amechanic

• Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2017, 08:36:55 AM »
That looks sweet  :cool_thumb_up: :cool_thumb_up: . Your glass has value to the right person. $50 would be very reasonable. Those machine look in excellent condition. Even the reel tins look new. We're these in a personal collection or from a vender?
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2017, 08:59:03 AM »
That looks sweet  :cool_thumb_up: :cool_thumb_up: . Your glass has value to the right person. $50 would be very reasonable. Those machine look in excellent condition. Even the reel tins look new. We're these in a personal collection or from a vender?
Personal collection. Guy said they hadn't been played in 5+ years, just were sitting in a garage/warehouse. The parts he tossed in were NOS also (25c coin head and hopper parts). He had TONS of glass and machines. Like stacks and stacks of EM glass. He let me pick out the 25c belly that 'almost' matches the 3 line top and reel glass. I didn't like the Circus Circus glass that was in it so..

I will post the kit for sale soon. It's not minty but it is complete.

Oh, and I haven't even wiped the machines down yet, just been tinkering and playing them.
 :propeller:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal