New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: 809 not paying on 2-3-4-5  (Read 1961 times)

Offline EM9970

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • EM9970 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
809 not paying on 2-3-4-5
« on: June 14, 2017, 10:46:45 AM »
First off I want to thank Amechanic for all the help. My 809 works perfect with one quarter, it pays out correctly. But when I put 2-3-4-5 quarter in, the lights advance but when it hits it still pays out 1 quarter amount. I have tore the whole top part apart cleaned everything and put it all back together and it still pays only 1 quarter amount. I went on Jim's theory (I have read old post) that if it works on 1 quarter then it has to be at the top. I am one of those guys that want to know exactly how they work. I understand how it works on 1 quarter but not how it works on multiple quarters as in how it knows to pay more money. Is there and way I can get a schematic for this particular machine? Thanks again.

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
Re: 809 not paying on 2-3-4-5
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 04:07:05 PM »
I am not as good as a mechanic but I would be looking at the odds unit Step Up assembly if you would like a generic 809 schematic there is one on my Facebook page on the bottom of this post you will have to go down a ways and it would be wonderful if a moderator could move this to the proper page so other people that know more of these machines could help I am a little slow getting back to people on this page had health issues this year but I'm sure we can work you through the odds unit Step Up assembly because if it only pays   quarter  it has got to be in the odds Step Up unit

And like I said there is a schematic on my Facebook page for the 8:09 it is fairly confusing being that every part is scattered from one end of the schematic to the other but you are welcome to go there and download one

Offline EM9970

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 09:26:27 AM »
Thanks Jon I will try to download the schematic form your Facebook page. I guess my trouble is I don't quite understand how the odd wheels work. Thanks, Eric

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 09:32:46 AM »
I am down state right now I will try to grab a copy of the odds unit draw some colored lines on it for you to give you a quick explanation of how it works when I get home
 I have no schematics on this phone

Offline EM9970

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 09:34:18 AM »
Thanks Jon I would appreciate that. Eric

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 12:42:05 PM »
This is the part of the schematic that shows you how the power goes through the odds unit goes through the X units and down to the payout Step Up assembly there is a much better description of the payout step assembly on the em board I have old Reno describe he did a great job I will find it and post it here too in a few minutes

Offline EM9970

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 12:56:17 PM »
Thanks Jon . Downloaded some more schematics from your Facebook page for 809. Looks like I got some reading to do. I have worked on old video games and pinball but never old Vegas slots. I love Bally stuff and I seen these 2 for 150 ea had to get them. Hell one had $30 with of quarters still in and all under 1968. Thanks again I REALLY appreciate this. I think mine are a 1967 809 Bell and a 1973 don't know what it is has 5 times payouts and has watermelons and Cherrys in front of some kind of glass. Haven't started on other one yet. I want to know exactly how they work first. Thanks again for your time and patience. Eric

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun

Offline EM9970

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 01:20:48 PM »
Got it downloaded it all. Thanks again. Going to have to put my reading glasses on tonight. Eric

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal