New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: hold key  (Read 1969 times)

Offline sandhopper2

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • sandhopper2 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
hold key
« on: August 14, 2017, 09:25:26 AM »
I have a slant top IGT poker machine and 1 of the hold buttons is acting up
Is there a way to fix or where can I get a replacement

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: hold key
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 10:35:13 AM »
Open up your machine and locate your button and switch wiring. The whole switch and wiring snaps off the bottom of the button. You will find the buttons light bulb when the switch assembly snaps off. Then you can loosen the plastic not holding your switch to the door. Once off you need to squeeze the white plastic clips holding the button to the housing. Be careful the white plastic can get brittle. You pull the button up and out to clean the inside the housing and the button its self. The clear cover over the button can be snapped off at this time too for cleaning. I do this to all my machines I shop out to sell. You won't believe how dirty they get.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline sandhopper2

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 10:39:10 AM »
Thanks for the reply , I think before I try this I need to have a replacement
just incase I break something

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 10:44:04 AM »
If your still looking to replace instead of cleaning, check with Spin. Heck if I can locate the box in my garage with parts from a Fortune II, it should have the same buttons as shown in you picture.

http://www.spininc.com/locks-cams
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline sandhopper2

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 01:49:37 PM »
Thanks for the reply and if you find as button let me know what the cost
I can do paypal

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 04:30:28 PM »
Will do. We had a garage sale over the weekend. Once straightened out I can look where I think they are.
And remember...

Offline sandhopper2

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 10:51:03 AM »
Took out the button and it looks like bottom is broken , so no luck
looked at spin on line and did not see one like mine
Hope you can find one for me

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 01:08:07 PM »
Post a picture or yours.
And remember...

Offline sandhopper2

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 01:17:37 PM »
ok here is some pictures

Offline sandhopper2

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 10:11:05 AM »
As can you see from the bottom pic , the button is broken so cleaning did not work
need help finding replacement

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2017, 11:01:10 AM »
I found a couple buttons. The inserts are different, but the buttons should work. You could always use your insert off your broken button. They are just under the clear cap. I can't tell by [size=78%]your picture, but are your buttons sitting almost flat, or do they have the riser block shown in my picture? It's about a 1/4" tall and has a slight angle on it.. Sorry for the dark pic. It's cloudy out and my trucks a dark color.[/size]
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 11:23:36 AM by Amechanic »
And remember...

Offline sandhopper2

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2017, 11:40:22 AM »
mine looks like your picture 1/4 tall
How much to ship to 90650 ?

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2017, 11:55:36 AM »
Do you want 1 or 2? I want to clean them up and put them together minus the caps. Those you can snap on once you get your inserts out.
And remember...

Offline sandhopper2

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2017, 12:34:17 PM »
I need one

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2017, 05:25:30 PM »
Can you PM me your address? I'm working on getting the shipping cost. Setting up a USPO account. I just bought a scale so I don't have to go downtown to the post office. Here are pics of two buttons I cleaned up. You still want just the one?

Gary
And remember...

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal