New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Any other jukebox owners.  (Read 15671 times)

Offline Philman

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Philman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Any other jukebox owners.
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2014, 05:33:27 AM »
I need a picture of the front inside as the buttons on the bottom for volume are missing. And also looking for and how to change settings like free play,max number of tracks,and random plays...

Thanks alot!

Offline buybestslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2014, 05:44:45 AM »
vol control hookup I'm sure is on top of cabinet under metal plate where you hook speakers but if they go below I'll check when  someone can tilt box so I can see your better off with using remote vol control  that way it can set on something
the other setting are same as any rowe cd box , I have to head out this morning  , if you don't get it  I'll email you after 3

Offline buybestslots

• buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2014, 11:38:12 AM »
speakers only on top sorry getting old here
vol control is in front of mech
 left to right
#1 empty
#2 and  #3 get jumper horseshoe
#3 also red wire
#4 black wire  =ground
#5 white wire  = reject
#6 empty
program  same as any rowe cd box  same central control

Offline Philman

• Philman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2014, 07:24:02 PM »
Great i will try that out thanks... Would you have the Rowe program on how to and codes.. I use to only fool around with NSM's

Thanks again for all your help.

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2014, 05:27:57 AM »
tell me what setting your looking for i'll try to tell you how or if I find a extra sheet I can mail it to you , won't find it today  we are getting snowed in again 4 inch in 3 hours here

Offline ginostef

• Reputation Power: 0
  • ginostef New User has no influence.
  • NLG
    • Odyssey Restoration
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2014, 03:41:36 PM »
Hi - I repair Jukes - primarily AMI, Seeburg and Wurlitzer but have done a Rowe or two. This site has been outstanding to help me restore a couple slots (Bally and IGT), so I thought I'd share some pix of my work, some before and after stuff. Love vinyl - 45 and 33s - have thousands literally. My personal jukes are a Seeburc M100C and the AMI Continental II (Jetson kid). Fun stuff!

Gene

Offline ginostef

• ginostef New User has no influence.
  • NLG
    • Odyssey Restoration
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2014, 03:44:23 PM »
Some more:

Offline Neonkiss

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Neonkiss New User barely matters.Neonkiss New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2014, 03:58:06 PM »
Here is my rebuilt AMI C
I love mono vinyl  :Tongue_Out:

Offline Brad325is

• Brad325is New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2014, 02:47:30 PM »
For AMI that would be the A model or commonly called the Mother of Plastics.
This one the C model was made in 1949. Those were some happy times. I think about all the people that use to drop a dime in these boxes and listen to the music while having a drink at the local watering hole. It makes me happy to see them paly again for us to enjoy.

Speaking of dimes, mine will not take a dime. The coin acceptor is a combo for nickels, dimes and quarters. I have screwed with it until I'm blue in the face. It will accept nickels and quarters but rejects the dimes. I then spoke to someone about it and the answer was simple. I forgot that dimes were silver at the time. If I drop a sliver dime it works great. When it passes through the coin acceptor it has three test the coin needs to pass to make it to the accept side. 1st one is the size and weight, the next is magnetic content and the last is where it hits a small anvil and bounces to the accept side. A current coin bonces too far and lands on the reject side but the silver dime makes it to the accept side.

I know this is an older post...but the deal with the silver dimes vs. todays is awesome!

Offline Gjjack

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Gjjack New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2015, 10:18:36 AM »
I have a 53 and a 62 Seeburg.  This is the 53:
<a href="http://youtu.be/wZ2wgqnqHDc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/wZ2wgqnqHDc</a>

Offline daryltwigg

• daryltwigg New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2015, 06:19:56 PM »
I have several jukeboxes.  1 Seeburg APFEAI Discotheque, 1 PFEAI-U Discotheque, 1 Wurlitzer 3460 Statesman, 1 Rock-Ola 450, 1 Seeburg LS-1, and a Rowe/Ami R89 Video Jukebox that had 2 Beta decks.  I also have a few Seeburg SC Series Consollette Wallboxes, a Seeburg AP3W100, a Seeburg DEC,  and a Rock-Ola 506-50c

Offline Bonanaking

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Bonanaking New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2016, 01:33:53 PM »
Currently I have a Seeburg STD3 and a Seeburg Bandshell Firestar.  Thats the STD3 in the background.  Bandshell is a WIP

Offline nevadabob77

• Reputation Power: 7
  • nevadabob77 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2016, 12:28:56 PM »
I have a 1961 Seeburg AY160 that took 8 months to restore.  Works and sounds great!  I have collected over 2,000 45's. 

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2016, 04:21:47 PM »
I have a Seeburg C, J, VL, 201, and Trashcan. Don't know what happened. All pictures were vertical when loaded, then turned sideways.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 04:22:03 PM by therockinelvis »
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal