NLG Classified ads and White Sheet > NLG Classified ads and White Sheet - PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE POSTING!

Wanted Bally 5500 MPU board

(1/3) > >>

Jackpot:
HI.......
I am looking to find a working Bally 5500 MPU board for a slant top video poker game, photo's of the board I need is attached here.
Thank You
Jackpot

P.S. I don't need the tray.

Slotski:
Jackpot, I may be able to help you. I would need to test a few to find a good one.

Jackpot:

--- Quote from: Slotski on March 22, 2014, 09:13:21 PM ---Jackpot, I may be able to help you. I would need to test a few to find a good one.

--- End quote ---
Super, I hope you find one. I have the original board shown in the photo, abut after several attempts, I can't get the ram to cear, well it clears ok, but then gives a Ram clear fail code, or something like that.
Thanks
Jackpot :applause:

Slotski:
It's been a long time since I have cleared any boards. Seems like it eventually always worked. I remember something about shorting across a capacitor in the upper right area of the board. I will look for one as soon as I can. Today it's car in the driveway repair time. Struts!

rslots:
Jackpot, You may not need a new board.  Was it running ok and then you changed the battery?  When you say it cleared Ok how do you know it cleared ok? Should not get a RAM clear failure if it actually clears OK.  You problem might be it is actually not getting cleared.   What is the date on your main chips? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version