New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Easier way to switch from coin hopper use to ticket printer use?  (Read 1078 times)

Offline tdg8934

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • tdg8934 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
First - Thanks to RB, I received a GEN I ticket printer & accessories that I was able to install and enable through CLEAR/KEY chip programming.

Does anyone know of an easier way, circuit interface? that I could switch between coin hopper use and ticket printer use? Using TITO@Home devices has made it really nice printing out tickets and using them between both slot machines I have. However, I know when family comes to visit this year they would like to see/hear the quarters drop as my wife likes too. But carrying around hundreds of dollars in quarters doesn't seem to be a good approach so paying them from the cash box (as I would easily with a ticket without having to re-load the hopper with quarters...) seems to be better. Im just thinking out loud. My wife wants to keep the money she wins but expects me to put my own money in...ha ha.

Anyway...just wanting to know if there is an easier way to switch between coin use and ticket use without having to pull out / insert in clear/key and SB chips. Even it if was part of the options menu like setting the volume levels would be better. 

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 350
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Easier way to switch from coin hopper use to ticket printer use?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 07:07:03 AM »
You can enable split pay with a specified amount to pay from the hopper but it will pay up to that set amount in coins every time you cash out. The remainder if any will be paid by ticket.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline tdg8934

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • tdg8934 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 03:22:16 PM »
Thanks RB. That sounds like a workable compromise. I'll look into that.

Offline jonbbrew

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jonbbrew Is working their way up.jonbbrew Is working their way up.jonbbrew Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2023, 01:05:48 AM »
Thanks RB. That sounds like a workable compromise. I'll look into that.

Did you ever find instructions on how to set up split pay?
How about throwing me some positive KARMA love by clicking on the left!

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 405
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2023, 06:29:06 AM »
Did you ever find instructions on how to set up split pay?

If you were a Contributing Member, you could download that information from the NLG File ystem.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline dailey

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2023, 07:56:34 AM »
Split Pay is what I use on my machines, but there is another option, depending on the SG chip you have. Check your options menu under "Machine Options" to see if you have a "Player Cash out Menu". 

With the Player Cash out Menu enabled, when you hit the cash out button you will be given the choice of ticket or coin. Also, you can set a limit for the number of coins paid out then the balance will be paid by ticket, assuming you have a printer installed and enabled.

You won't need to key the machine. Remember to clear all credits or it won't allow changes.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal