New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally Alpha V32 Quick Hit Platinum - can't fully setup the game/device  (Read 1576 times)

Offline Chcoo1

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Chcoo1 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
I have a Bally Alpha/V32 QH Platinum machine...

After clearing and setting up... and referencing the progressive PDF guides etc...  I can't get the "call slot attendant" screen to to go away after setup... The progressives all propagate after inputting them... but, the call slot attendant blue screen just locks it all up and prevents any play... 

any tips? 

Offline coolwavepic

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
Re: Bally Alpha V32 Quick Hit Platinum - can't fully setup the game/device
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2023, 11:17:28 AM »
Make sure all doors and switches are closed. When you turn the key do you see any errors?
-------
Charles

Offline ok2bnvus2

• Reputation Power: 9
  • ok2bnvus2 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2023, 12:36:20 PM »
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Bally+Alpha%2fV32+setup&qpvt=Bally+Alpha%2fV32+setup&view=detail&mid=345456693B7CF51F9E9D345456693B7CF51F9E9D&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3DBally%2520Alpha%2FV32%2520setup%26qpvt%3DBally%2520Alpha%2FV32%2520setup%26FORM%3DVDVVXX                      not sure if this will help its very easy to mess up one setting as i have a alpha 1 progessive and at the  time being a newbie hope this help and definitely follow admin/ moderators advice on doors

Offline Chcoo1

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2023, 02:11:34 PM »
I have followed all of the videos...

I can't seem to get it all right...  im still seeing progressive limit and amount errors...

w. Quick Hit Platinum I am setting it up as a 5 button, 30 line 5 credit credit max

for progressives i did the following (0.01 denom)

JP0 -  8.0% contribution, 7500 current
jp01- .9%, 3000
jp02- 1.0%, 975
jp03- 1.25%, 150
jp04- 1.5%, 15

so frustrating! 

Offline Chcoo1

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2023, 02:13:30 PM »
Make sure all doors and switches are closed. When you turn the key do you see any errors?

When I turn the key and enter attendant menu don't see any errors...

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 235
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2023, 02:17:00 PM »
That 8.0% JP0 is probably taking payback over 100%.

Offline Chcoo1

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2023, 02:26:43 PM »
I really just used what I found online via Youtube videos... Ill prob try clearing it all out again and trying another round...  the 8.0 seemed high compared to others- but; the video made a point to say its all subjective and didnt seem to matter as much as the values for current.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2023, 02:42:48 PM »
try .8

Offline Chcoo1

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2023, 03:05:51 PM »
try .8

tried same setup w .8 instead of 8.0

still get blue screen w/ call attendant- and then when turning the key get:

Pending Status:
Invalid Progressive Amount
Invalid Progressive Levels

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2023, 03:09:35 PM »
What is the game number?

Offline a69mopar

• Global NLG Site Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2023, 03:16:53 PM »
did you try:

JP0 = 5,000 x Max Bet x Denomination = 7500
JP1 = 2,000 x Max Bet x Denomination = 3000
JP2 = 650 x Max Bet x Denomination =975
JP3 = 100 x Max Bet x Denomination = 150
JP4 = 50 x Max Bet x Denomination = 75
JP5 = 10 x Max Bet x Denominatio = 15

Offline a69mopar

• Global NLG Site Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2023, 03:22:21 PM »
pic attached to show the number of levels. and if your buttons don't work, then set for a 14 button panel.

Thanks,
Wayne

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2023, 03:26:36 PM »
did you try:

JP0 = 5,000 x Max Bet x Denomination = 7500
JP1 = 2,000 x Max Bet x Denomination = 3000
JP2 = 650 x Max Bet x Denomination =975
JP3 = 100 x Max Bet x Denomination = 150
JP4 = 50 x Max Bet x Denomination = 75
JP5 = 10 x Max Bet x Denominatio = 15
This should be correct.  chart N

Offline Chcoo1

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2023, 03:42:08 PM »
pic attached to show the number of levels. and if your buttons don't work, then set for a 14 button panel.

Thanks,
Wayne

my buttons only light up at first boot- then they no longer light up.  Ill try for 14 buttons (there are only 5 main buttons) 

also for bill validator- mine is from MEI- so; I select Mars... but, the lights on it are flashing yellow and orange - I don't think this is an issue because im not getting any errors about the bill validator (i did when I selected the other option for bill validator which i did only because every video i have seen had the other option vs Mars.

Offline ok2bnvus2

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2023, 03:55:17 PM »
netplex or jcm i believe even though yours might say something else but again dont quote me what for more experienced guys to chime in if you watch the videos on ballys processive set up you'll probably have to watch the one without tito i cant seem to find the ballys progessive set up chart each machine is differrant on setting up pregessive jackpot formulas keep your head up youll figure this out with the help of others

Offline Chcoo1

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2023, 04:02:19 PM »
netplex or jcm i believe even though yours might say something else but again dont quote me what for more experienced guys to chime in if you watch the videos on ballys processive set up you'll probably have to watch the one without tito i cant seem to find the ballys progessive set up chart each machine is differrant on setting up pregessive jackpot formulas keep your head up youll figure this out with the help of others

appreciate all the help for sure!  Im hopeful & confident :-)

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2023, 04:10:25 PM »
Mars is correct for MEI.

Offline coolwavepic

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2023, 04:53:18 PM »
If you have 5 main buttons, the correct setting is 11 for the button setup. Before setting up the progressive you need to setup the GAME SETUP and set your max lines and max bet. Based on that information then you use the chart a69mopar posted to get the correct settings for your progressives.

For Example:
In Game Setup you selected 30 lines at 5x max bet at a 1c denom = $1.50 max bet... Your progressives will be:

$7,500.00
$3,000.00
$975.00
$150.00
$75.00
$15.00

Going over percentage over 100% was never an issue for me running the games on an Alpha 1. Alpha 2 was pickier but there was a check box to allow the percentage to go over 100%
-------
Charles

Offline Chcoo1

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2023, 05:44:53 PM »
-RESOLVED-
 I went back and cleared- and added that missing progressive value- and all is working!  Appreciate all the great help that got me back up and running - kudos to you all

Offline ok2bnvus2

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2023, 06:04:52 PM »
congratulations

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal