New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Where to find set chips for mk6-xp  (Read 3332 times)

Offline Heihachi_73

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Heihachi_73 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Where to find set chips for mk6-xp
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2023, 11:21:20 AM »
Not sure if buttons work that way, AFAIK the layout itself is also different compared to AU e.g. USA doesn't have a separate start feature button, it's on one of the play buttons instead (IIRC it's the fourth e.g. 15 lines if it's a 20 line machine). If you left the button panel setting in the default USA position, swapping the physical buttons would simply force you to press the top buttons for lines as it's the bet button that spins, the line button only enables the lines without betting. Of course, you could still use the spin button to save reaching over the buttons. The reverse layout setting in the setchip menu is a software button swap, which is a much better option. I'm not familiar with MK6 USA software but it does work with MK5.

BTW, I can't reply to PMs as your inbox is full.

Offline D.gee478

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D.gee478 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2023, 05:49:22 PM »
After alot of searching reading and scouring google, all i have been able to obtain is a set of USA games.
Still havnt been able to find set/clear chips for them.
Can i maybe find a set from dumped roms uploaded to mame and just burn to a new eprom chip?

But all is not lost
For NZ games;
* obtain (google etc your friend) NZ roms because you won't need a comms board or meters.
Can I just download Roms from mame etc?

* use the NZ qcom disable program (only for qcom NZ, you can enable the game and it doesn't need to be networked, and no it wont work with SA).
Where can I find this program?

For NSW games;

* source a comms board (mk5 and mk6 are the same).
Any point in the right direction to obtain one?

Offline pokie3

• Reputation Power: 1
  • pokie3 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2023, 03:22:11 AM »
Cool, you made it so far already, so you only need a pair of set chips. That's an old game and easy to setup.

Make sure you use ebay.com (with no .au).

I did a search for 'mk6 set chip' and the first 2 results had them for sale? - not sure how you can't find them lol

Also on ebay (USA) lots of original game sets come with set chips, the advantage with this is you know it's going to match (but saying that if you get a pretty new set its good for everything).

You might also need an eprom riser for the system chips, I think the newer ones need this but not sure actually (I don't have a link handy but they pop up here and there so you'll just need patience).

I suggest stick with USA games for now and get a game or 2 working, get to know the machine, fiddle around etc then go from there.

Others might be able to help with the rest, have fun.

Offline Heihachi_73

• NLG
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2023, 11:39:26 AM »
Since it's just Adonis with a different name, go with something like 20 lines, 25 credits (500 max bet - 50 credits aka 1000 might also work though). Variations 2, 3 or 4 should also work if you want higher RTP, as the default variation 99 sucks. Variation 5 enables the Hyperlink train/clown etc. if the game has it (otherwise it will produce an error), but that's useless without a link controller, and the Hyperlink trigger options (e.g. $100-$750) are usually trial and error to see which setting actually works.

If you want to have more than $1199.99 in credits and no forced handpays above that you'll have to set the region to a South American country (e.g. Peru, Uruguay etc.) to get around the hard coded USA-specific tax limit, and set the credit/jackpot/cashout handpay limits to something appropriate as IIRC the default is really low. Gamble option is disabled by default too, so turn that on too if you want to double up.

Offline D.gee478

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2023, 02:08:24 PM »
Thanks heaps. Please tell me there not these ones hahaha

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2023, 06:24:40 PM »
I have these available, along with about 100 tubes of all sorts of games and chips, all appear to be MK6 older type games.

probably around 1000 plus eproms. all factory.

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline D.gee478

• NLG
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2023, 07:57:12 PM »
What do you want for them?

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 300
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2023, 07:47:24 AM »
sent you a pm.   

I don't want to sell one or two chips,  I want to sell all the eproms for .75 cents each  plus shipping.

100 tubes with 10-12 chips each tube, game chips, system chips, don't know a lot about these games, just have the chips!

saw Sun and Moon, Tiki Torch, many  different other titles.

Jim 

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline Heihachi_73

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2023, 12:18:07 PM »
BTW, the US version of Mystic Mermaid is called Magic Mermaid, if you want the "original" game working again. :)

Can't guarantee that it's 100% identical in paytable/reel strips/RTP etc. but I think it's still the same game/feature.

Offline D.gee478

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2023, 02:27:19 PM »
Thanks guys for all your help

Offline dave2228

• Reputation Power: 3
  • dave2228 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2023, 11:36:19 PM »
Mate I've tried inboxing U inbox me mate

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal